/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for getting into University

catalzzy
06-26-2009, 11:45 PM
:sl: all

I need a dua for me getting into university in Buckingham (high wyncombe) and plan to get married inshallah.

Inshallah it would be grateful :)

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
06-26-2009, 11:56 PM
:salamext: Here is a list of duas for students:

Bismillah irRahman irRaheem In the Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Kind * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * DUA BEFORE STUDYING Allahumma infa'nii bimaa O Allah! Make useful for me what You 'allamtanii wa'allimnii taught me and teach me knowledge maa yanfa' unii. that will be useful to me. Allahumma inii as'aluka O Allah! I ask You for the understanding fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal of the prophets and the memory of the mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. messengers, and those nearest to You. Allahumma ijal leesanee O Allah! Make my tongue full of 'amiran bi thikrika wa Your remembrance, and my heart with qalbi bi khashyatika. consciousness of You. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu and You are my Availer and wa na'mal wakeel. Protector and the best of aid. DUA AFTER STUDYING Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka O Allah! I entrust You with what I ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. have read and I have studied. Faradduhu 'allaya inda (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when hagati elayhi. I am in need of it. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, qadeer wa anta hasbeeya and You are my Availer and wa na'mal wakeel. Protector and the best of aid. DUA WHILE STUDYING SOMETHING DIFFICULT Allahumma la sahla illama O Allah! Nothing is easy except what ja-'altahu sahla wa anta taj You have made easy. If You wish, You 'alu al hazana etha shi'ta can make the difficult easy. sahla DUA FOR ANXIETY Allahumma inni a'oodhoo bika O Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxiety minal-hammi walhuzni, wal-'ajzi and sorrow, weakness and laziness, wal-kasali wal-bukhli wal-jubni, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of wa dal'id-dayni wa ghalabatir- debts and from being oppressed by men. rajaal DUA FOR DISTRESS Allahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata so do not leave me in charge of my affairs 'aynin wa aslih-lee sha'nee even for a blink of an eye and rectify kullahu, laa ilaha illa anta for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.

liya
06-27-2009, 12:53 AM
may Allah help u decide wich department u like amiiin
frist i was little confused then i prayed salat al-istikarh and alhamdlilah i found it english literature alhamdlilah !! and now i finished ....so hope de same 4 u isa

catalzzy
06-27-2009, 11:09 AM
ahamudilillah, thank you guys. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.