/* */

PDA

View Full Version : will you give loan to your father?

ahmed_indian
06-27-2009, 08:06 AM
:sl:

suppose ur father is very honest, kind and rich person. if he asks you to give him ur salary for one year but you can take for ur basic needs. after one year he will give you blank cheque so that you can have your own villa, car, iphone and whtever u like.

he also says that he doesnt need ur money but he only wants to test ur love for him. will u give loan to him?

well...it is not a question but just a simile.

Allah is All-Loving, All-Rich. He wants us to serve Him in this life of few years. [we are allowed to fulfill our needs and have halaal fun too.] After that He has prepared Paradise to enjoy forever. He do not need our worship but He wants us to love Him as our Creator, Sustainer and Master. will we give loan to Him?

Anyone, male or female, who does right actions and is a believer, will enter the Garden. They will not be wronged by so much as the tiniest speck. (Surat an-Nisa': 124)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nocturne
06-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Assalam,

quite pointless isn't it?

Neverthless, i think after you start working, you should give your parents some money each month regardless of whether they need it or not.

ahmed_indian
06-28-2009, 06:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturne
Assalam,

quite pointless isn't it?

Neverthless, i think after you start working, you should give your parents some money each month regardless of whether they need it or not.
brother it was a simile to understand the relationship with Allah. pls re-read the thread.

salaam:)

nocturne
06-28-2009, 03:34 PM
sorry, just glanced through the first few lines.

nice analogy though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
06-28-2009, 04:04 PM
:sl:
Read the initial statement of giving a loan to one's father if ever they should ask for it.
My thoughts are that of course I'd do so.
Then saw the comparison.
I don't quite understand the analagy in this sense, but I get the gist of what you're saying.
Jazakallah for writing this.

afzalaung
06-30-2009, 08:39 AM
nice analogy...Jazaks for sharing...

blank cheque......:D

Azy
07-01-2009, 01:11 AM
The analogy doesn't really allow for a situation where the man in question isn't really your father and/or doesn't have a cheque book.

'Abd-al Latif
07-01-2009, 01:20 AM
See here's the problem. How can you give you're father a loan when he owns your wealth?

A said to the Prophet (saaws): O Messenger of Allah, I have wealth and a son, and my father wants to take all my wealth. He said, "You and your wealth belong to your father." [Narrated by Ibn Maajah (2291) and Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh from the hadeeth of Jaabir, and by Ahmad (6902)]

ahmed_indian
07-01-2009, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
See here's the problem. How can you give you're father a loan when he owns your wealth?

A said to the Prophet (saaws): O Messenger of Allah, I have wealth and a son, and my father wants to take all my wealth. He said, "You and your wealth belong to your father." [Narrated by Ibn Maajah (2291) and Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh from the hadeeth of Jaabir, and by Ahmad (6902)]

brother, it was just an analogy...pls re-read the full paragraph. salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.