/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Muhammad (S) and Love

medlink student
06-27-2009, 03:07 PM
:sl:

This was taken from the lecture 'THE FORBIDDEN LOVE' by Kamal Al-Mekki. This quick video discusses
-love in worship
-Love and Allah (swt)
-Love and Prophet Muhammad's (Peace be upon him) experience
-Loving your children
-love = marriage
In the backgroung there are a few 'love' animations. Also, a nasheed is played in the background, that you can barely hear, which is called 'a lover's drink'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5GRhXQmTpg

wa salam alikom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sunnyahsan1
06-29-2009, 03:45 AM
hi i have a question can i use normal eyeliner instead of kohl coz kohl has lead in it and it is dangerous .

medlink student
06-29-2009, 05:43 AM
well, why don't you make a new thread, because I don't know.

Here you go, http://www.islamicboard.com/importan...ing-knowledge/
click that, top left click on new thread and write your question there!

wa salam alikom

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 05:47 AM

As a brother I do not know about the eyeliner and it's ingredients used to make it,so can you give me the things put in it and I will check if it is haaram or not insh'Allah.

After that I will insh'Allah view the video though the pre-review sounds interesting.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
medlink student
07-01-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Hakim

As a brother I do not know about the eyeliner and it's ingredients used to make it,so can you give me the things put in it and I will check if it is haaram or not insh'Allah.

After that I will insh'Allah view the video though the pre-review sounds interesting.

:w:
Jazak Allah khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.