/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

BMZ
06-27-2009, 04:10 PM
:sl:

Greetings from Singapore.

I write mostly on sites, which are extremely hostile to Islam, Allah, Prophet, Qur'aan and Muslims. It is a different matter, when they claim they hate Islam but love the Muslims. lol!

I got the link to LI Islamic Forum from one such site, founded by a closet-apostate Ali Sina, known as FFI, where you can see goons aplenty.

Please PM and let me know if any FFI goons write here. :)

Salaams
BMZ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GreyKode
06-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Sooo0... you basically write on those websites to defend Islam, Allah, Prophet, Qur'aan and Muslims, is that right?

Another thing, are you originally from singapore, are there any muslims in singapore?

BMZ
06-28-2009, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Sooo0... you basically write on those websites to defend Islam, Allah, Prophet, Qur'aan and Muslims, is that right?

Another thing, are you originally from singapore, are there any muslims in singapore?
Wa alaikumaaslaam, GK

Yes, I mainly write to defend and try my best to explain.
I try my best to remain in 'Jesus Mode' but if the adverse posters remain nasty, I go into 'Torah Mode'. lol!

Singapore's population is about 4.84 million and 11-12% are Muslims. Muslim affairs come directly under the Prime Minister's Department, handled by MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura)

Singapore is a very peaceful place.

Salaams
BMZ

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-28-2009, 01:22 PM
:w:

I'm not sure whether such people from those forums are here, but they aren't welcome if they are to behave that way...:p

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay brother and keep defending :D Keep reading though too :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
06-28-2009, 01:25 PM
[BANANA]Welcome to the forum brother![/BANANA]

paradise88
06-28-2009, 01:32 PM
People's posts are monitered even if you write something it will be checked before it is up loaded so dont worry. Welcome to the forum! Its great and you get to learn alot inshallah :)

BMZ
06-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Thank you Light of Heaven, nebula and paradise786 for the welcome.

Salaams
BMZ

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!