/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think:S?..

AnonymousPoster
06-27-2009, 05:32 PM
I used to think i was loosing my mind but now i am for certain that this is really happening. i noticed that every single time.. and i mean EVERY.SINGLE.TIME i am happy about something, excited about something, compliment something, or am confident in something...something very random and ridiculous happens to destroy it. 2 days ago my mother wore a cute necklace and i was like aww mom thats cute:).. i found the necklace broken today! i was walking home alone from the bus station last night and i was on the phone... my parents kept telling me they will pick me up but i live in a very good and calm area where nothing really happens..so im walking and im on the phone i was like i dont know why my parents worry about me.. ill be perfectly fine NOTHING happens here.. im not even kidding..like 7 minutes later as im approaching my street someone throws something out of their window at me!! and my arm was bleeding and cut up and the stuff drenched my shirt and my pants... if i say "okay im going to do THIS tomorow" something beyond rediculous happens where it makes that impossible to work.. do you guys get what im saying kinda? its weird and i dont like it. am i cursed? lol. i dont even want to compliment my friends with anything cuz i know ill ruin it!!! i honestly mean everything genuinly when i say it and my heart is in the right place why are these bad things following me around:(?! *sorry guys i didnt wanna make it soo long.. i would put more detail in it but i would have to write a book you guys dunno to what extent this has gotten to lol*
any thoughts:(??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamlover_girl
06-28-2009, 12:55 AM
when u see any thing and like it just say ma shaa Allah la quata ila bi Allah (ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله)
this words words stop envy in shaa Allah
In shaa Allah this problem will stop soon.

Muhaba
06-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Allah says in the Holy Quraan to Prophet Muhammad (SAW):

Nor say of anything, "I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow - "

without adding, "If Allah wills it" ...
Surah 18 (Al-Kahf) verses 23-24

The story behind these verses goes like this (in my own words:)
The Prophet (SAW) was asked about the companions of the cave (ashaabil-kahf). He told the inquirers (i believe they were the mushrikeen of Makkah) to come back tomorrow for the answer but when they came the next day, the Prophet (SAW) had not received revelation about the story so he was unable to give them the information. Therefore he once again told them to come the next day, expecting the revelation to come but the revelation didn't come so the next day, the Prophet (SAW) once again had to tell the inquirers to come the next day. When finally the revelation came to the Prophet (SAW) he was advised to say "insha-Allah" whenever saying that he would do something. (See commentary of this Surah for the exact story.)

So it's not a bad thing that's happening to you. There are many stories of things like this happening.

As for praising something and then something bad happening, i guess you're jinxing it. that's also normal but i think it happens more to some people than others. so always say masha-Allah whenever you praise something or see something good or beautiful.

Hope that helped.

Raaina
06-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Sounds like your having a little bad luck :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
06-28-2009, 11:56 AM
Firstly the idiots who hurt you are random nobrainers, it could have been anyone, I have had stuff thrown at me b4 from cars and im so sorry u were hurt. Try keep a diary of all the things that u say and nothing happens, or it enhances the compliment etc, u will be surprised how much your missing when u look back that is positive. Dopnt think so much about the apparent "bad luck", all is from Allah and if it is happening just make dua for itto ease and give thanks that Allah is teaching you something, not least of all endure with ur positive input when speaking to others as long as it innocent of envy. Peace

paradise88
06-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Firstly as already mentioned dont think about it too much. By over thinking our brain allows us to think that it is a curse or something. Again maybe Allah is testing you.. Yes and do Mashallah! :)

Raaina
06-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry, I did also mean to add to my post and say what a terrible thing to happen to you :(
Try not to let people get to you, remember what goes around comes around :)

Blackpool
06-28-2009, 01:44 PM
You're cursed :skeleton: Keep away!!

M..x
06-28-2009, 09:19 PM
^ Imature =P. Nahh I wouldnt get too cut up over it.. Just remmber to say MashAllah when dropping compliments blahblah. & Yeah something cannot oly happen when Allah decrees so its not like you got eny control over it...

HopeFul
06-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Assalamoalikum,

You know what bro/sis exactly the same thing happens to me too; also not just the happiness thing but the opposite happens to me too e.g I call my mum and say. "mum myhusband has been really nasty to me" ( when he IS nasty and Im sad and want advice)the first thing he'd do when he comes home is bring me a surprise present.

" mom papa is so mean!" papa walks in the room and kisses me on the forehead and Im like "whatw as that for papa" and he looks at me with pride and very calmly says, just felt like it my princess, my wonderful daughter and my embarrassment knows no bounds...

"mom my husband is so cute ". the next time I see him he gets upset for no reason. LOL

"sister, I bought this cool outfit/dress" it burns with the iron...

"Husband, see what nice trousers I bought for the little one" He trips over and rips it at the knee with first wear . Hahaha.

I mean seriously!!!

My mother told me not to think about it. I normally say MAshaAllah and alhumma barik alaihi too. and secondly I have stopped complimenting or complaining about things ( unless complaining makes it go away:p) AND I dont think about it AT ALL and I just had to tell you now:D

Hopefully telling you would make this thing go away like the opposite thing always happens, hehehe

best of luck!!! you could try those 3 things too, sayin MashaAllah/InshaAllah, not thinking about it and also not speaking too much about things.

May Allah have mercy on us, ameen.
P.S
It is not bad luck or a curse ( blackpool this is for you too!)

I guess its in the mind and.. there has to be some other explaination for this too, we just havent figured it out yet.

egyptballer
06-28-2009, 11:15 PM
Place your trust in Allah swt and practice patience.You may see something as bad but we as humans don't know what is best for us.Only Allah swt knows.Here is a story that may help you understand trust in Allah swt : inshAllah

The Man who got Trapped in an Island

SOURCE:http://www.islamcan.com/cgi-bin/incr...74692022.shtml

The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small, uninhabited island.

He prayed feverishly for Allah to rescue him, and every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed forthcoming.

Exhausted, he eventually managed to build a little hut out of driftwood to protect him from the elements and to store his few possessions.

But then one day, after scavenging for food, he arrived home to find his little hut in flames, the smoke rolling up to the sky. The worst had happened; everything was lost. He was stunned with grief and anger.

"Allah, how could you do this to me!" he cried. Early the next day, however, he was awakened by the sound of a ship that was approaching the island. It had come to rescue him.

"How did you know I was here?" asked the weary man of his rescuers. "We saw your smoke signal," they replied.

Moral:It is easy to get discouraged when things are going badly. But we shouldn't lose heart, because Allah is at work in our lives, even in the midst of pain and suffering.Remember, next time your little hut is burning to the ground--it just may be a smoke signal that summons The Grace of Allah.
Pass this on. You never know who may be in need of this today.

Also saying insh'Allah is imperative for everything happens in Allah's will.Does that help?

aadil77
06-28-2009, 11:28 PM
You know this stuff happens, I've had some bizarre experiences like that and you just think to yourself how in the world is any of this happening. But then it makes you look at yourself and see what you're doing wrong, I would take them as signs/punishment which are meant to knock some sense into you and if you think you're not doin anythin wrong then I would just take it as a test that you've just got to remain patient through.

Either way remain patient and improve yourself at the same time

- IqRa -
06-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Do you use "MashaAllah" in all cases of where you think you are cursed?

Bub
06-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Sounds like you have jinx it? it has happened to me before. Might you will be safe in future by say mashaAllah or InshaAllah!

true believer
06-29-2009, 11:36 AM
u were probably ungratful...n didnt say thanks to allah or just MASHALLA when compliementing. 80% chance u brought it upon urself wizout realising

catalzzy
06-29-2009, 03:27 PM
:sl:

Sounds like you have jinx it? it has happened to me before. Might you will be safe in future by say mashaAllah or InshaAllah!
not jinx. its jinn. :)

:w:

- IqRa -
06-29-2009, 03:34 PM
She meant Jinx. Lol

catalzzy
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
:sl:

lol. jinx is the same meaning as jinn? however, wrong spelling yeah?

correct me if i m wrong.

:w:

liya
06-29-2009, 04:39 PM
dont think about it in that why ...just say as sisters said Masallah!! and insha allah ....He will bless u with his blessings Ameeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.