/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member - :)

Raaina
06-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Hello all,

I'm new here :statisfie

I'm 25 and live in the UK.

My reasons for being here are to learn more about Islam and to meet like minded people as I don't really know many Muslim's around where I live :statisfie

See you around the boards :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
06-27-2009, 08:35 PM
welcome to LI, hope you learn loads about Islam. Firstly it means to surrender to Allahs oneness.happy posting:D

aadil77
06-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forums :)

You picked the best place (on the web!) to learn more about islam

I'm sure theres plenty of people here who are like minded and can relate to you. Who knows you might even meet someone from around your area.

Keep posting and feel free to query us on anything you need help understanding :thumbs_up

paradise88
06-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the forum! The more you go on here the more you learn new things! Seriously since I have joined I have learnt a new thing each time about islam! Inshallah you will also too!

Take care and enjoy! Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamayun
06-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Welcome to LI :)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.