BlissfullyJaded
06-29-2009, 05:43 AM
:sl:

*looks at the user name and then the post* Yups, you sure are 'Abd al-Hakim! :X

Welcome to LI...Enjoy your stay bro. :welcome:

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 05:43 AM

I read the FAQ and know I cannot edit but forgot it while posting this thread or I would have added a few details about me. I provide hadiths on questions to give proof to members about Islam so if I make a mistake please forgive me. I am a muslim brother still dependant on my family. I am very interested and kneen on learning about Islam. I pray that all my brothers and sister in Islam are in the best state of emaan. It is a bad time for me to join because a special relative is coming tommorow at midnight and will be busy for a week or two so insh'Allah I will post and be more active after that.

:w:

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 05:44 AM

Sister Jawarah you will understand insh'Allah soon.:)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
06-29-2009, 06:09 AM
Welcome bro, nice to see you here. :)

ژاله
06-29-2009, 08:28 AM
welcome to LI bro,hope you enjoy here:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.