/* */

PDA

View Full Version : scary dream....

true believer
06-29-2009, 11:32 AM
salam bros n sisters, i just wanted to know what certain dreams meant. like i had this realli odd but NOT SCARY dream, i wasnt scared til i realli thought bout it, but it was kinda weird dream..n it was death related. i duno if i can say it...cos bad dreams arent supposed to be repeated to anyone i dnt think. but what does it mean if u have a dream bout death...is it a warning or sign from allah?...im just curious. anyway replies would be nice. peace x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
06-29-2009, 11:48 AM
If you have a scary dream, read La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah, spit 3 times on your left and turn to the other side. do not disclose it to anyone. All good dreams are from Allah and bad dreams are from the shaytan.

Raaina
06-29-2009, 04:09 PM
I've personally always seen death in dreams as an end to something within your life... something maybe you've had on your mind or problem that's coming to an end.

Just my thoughts :)

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 04:13 PM
:sl:
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, then that was from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and tell it to others; but if he saw something else, i.e, a dream which he did not like, then that is from Satan and he should seek refuge with Allah from it and should not tell it to anybody for it will not harm him."

In this Hadith it says we should not tell about it/discuss it so it's better if this thread was closed.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najm
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
If you have a scary dream, read La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah, spit 3 times on your left and turn to the other side. do not disclose it to anyone. All good dreams are from Allah and bad dreams are from the shaytan.
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Hakim
:sl:
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, then that was from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and tell it to others; but if he saw something else, i.e, a dream which he did not like, then that is from Satan and he should seek refuge with Allah from it and should not tell it to anybody for it will not harm him."

In this Hadith it says we should not tell about it/discuss it so it's better if this thread was closed.

:w:
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Great and correct advice
!!! Uhkti you know what to do...

FiAmaaniAllah

true believer
06-30-2009, 10:27 PM
THANKS 4 da replies everyone! erm,dats da thing tho, it wasnt a very GOOD dream but then again it wasnt a bad..it was just a sad relatity dream, and it didnt involve me...just someone else n a grave. it was just realli odd and i thought allah was tryna gimme a SIGN...like a warning to something. i duno, it just bugged me alot. n i duno anythin ending in ma life..just ma sis aint well, allah knows best. i was just scared at da time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.