/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I believe in 10 things

Hejazy .
06-29-2009, 07:47 PM
:sl: :)

[SIZE="3"] believe in these thigs what about your believes you can tell us
1st: having true friends isn't easy these days…

2nd:nothing can stop you from loving each other except silly things.

3rd: if u lose a friend, so u are not a good friend.
4th: if u are afraid from saying any thing, don't say it and if u said it, don't be afraid… 5th:no thing is impossible in this world.. 6th:try to help every body and don't wait help from them.

7th: whatever you are, you can't do any thing with out the help of the God.. 8th:when you are angry or sad be away from every body cuz you don't think in what you're going in that time and u may lose them… 9th: when you love someone you must do any thing to make him/her happy even you had to die for that… 10th: before you try to find the wrong thing in anybody try to find it in ur self

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
06-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I tried to edit them a little so that they'd make more sense. JazakAllah khayr [I duno why I've done this but I just have :$]

1st: Finding friends is easy, but finding a true friend is not

2nd: nothing can stop you from loving each other except silly things.

3rd: A good friend does not lose a friend

4th: if u are afraid to say something, don't say it and if u have said something, don't be afraid…

5th:nothing is impossible in this world..

6th:try to help everybody, do not wait for them to help you

7th: whatever you are, you can't do anything without the help of Allah..

8th:when you are angry leave the company of people because you may say something without thinking and end up losing them

9th: when you love someone you must do any thing to make him/her happy even you had to die for that…

10th: before you try to find faults in anybody, look at your own.

'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 08:55 PM
:sl:

Were these threads merged by any chance?

Nice post.

Number 10 is a must

Nice post.

:w:

Eric H
06-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Hejazy; welcome to the forum, lovely first post, and I like number 10

10th: before you try to find the wrong thing in anybody try to find it in ur self
In the spirit of praying to a loving and forgiving God,

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ar-RaYYan
06-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Salaam Hejazy :)

Welcome to the forum

mashallah nice post especially these two excellent points :thumbs_up

7th: whatever you are, you can't do any thing with out the help of the God.. 8th:when you are angry or sad be away from every body cuz you don't think in what you're going in that time and u may lose them…

Hejazy .
06-29-2009, 10:32 PM
[SIZE="5"] :sl:

Thanks Hafsa for your editing .. Iam very glad to made them more sense :thumbs_up

Hejazy .
06-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Jazakom Allah 5ayr

It was a nice replies from all of u

and Keep moving forward ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.