/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam Channel

nebula
06-30-2009, 10:32 AM
I was watching islam channel and saw this advert about a event taking place called Al Hidayah 2009, so i decided to check it up online etc, i saw a video of a past event and they were dancing so i immediately realised that they were sufi's, as they were moving back to drums and singing and foward like a sort of trance. So just a heads up to anyone who was planning on going! DON'T GO!

This "dancing" thing that sufi's do is a bidah because its a new form of dhikr they have invented astagfirullah and which wasn't practiced by Prophet Muhammed (salalahualayiwasalam) or ordained by Allah swt.

DO NOT GO! :thumbs_up

The scholar follows the 'aqeedah of the Barelwis

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
06-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Please do not speak abou things you are not sure about. None of us are scholars, we don't know what is right and what is wrong.

convert
06-30-2009, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Please do not speak abou things you are not sure about. None of us are scholars, we don't know what is right and what is wrong.
I'm sure about it: Brailvis are ahl-al-bidah.

- IqRa -
06-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Whatever you say brother. May Allah guide us all, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
06-30-2009, 11:56 AM
I am closing this thread only so this it doesn't turn into a sectarian thread.

In agreement with convert and nebula, I urge eveyone not to attend this event. None of these speakers are 'scholars' as the exaggerated title suggests nor are they reliable people to take knowledge from.

The great tabi'een Muhammad ibn Sireen said “Indeed, this knowledge is the Religion! So look carefully towards whom you take your Religion from.” [saheeh muslim]

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.