View Full Version : Swine Flu..

Pk_#2
07-01-2009, 11:10 AM
How do I sve maself frm swine flu? So many ppl around me hav it, :'(
I cnt keep this papa bag ova ma hed any longa. imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
07-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Wow...that sucks. I'm afraid you have to keep that bag over your head. To keep you safe. :/

Pk_#2
07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Wow...that sucks. I'm afraid you have to keep that bag over your head. To keep you safe. :/
Gee thanKs bruv :rollseyes

u do know iz a 100 degrees unda dis dámn bag! :skeleton:

Nájlá
07-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Asalamu Alaykum,

Dua's, Dua's Dua's.... Only Allah can protect you sis.

:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
07-01-2009, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
u do know iz a 100 degrees unda dis dámn bag! :skeleton:
Unless if you want to take it off and catch swine full. XD

Raaina
07-01-2009, 03:51 PM
I know, it's all around me to :(
I don't think it's as bad as it's been made out...try not to worry :)

Re.TiReD
07-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Sis switch to a plastic bag insha'Allah it wont be as hot :p

Cabdullahi
07-01-2009, 04:24 PM
nobody around you has it.......

glo
07-01-2009, 04:35 PM
How many people exactly have it around you? There are 6500 cases around the whole of the UK ...

You can protect yourself by following general health rules: wash your hand regularly and avoid people who you know are infected.
If you are really worried, avoid crowded places and unnecessary physical contact.

Apart from that don't worry too much.
So far in the UK the symptoms don't seem any worse than other flues, people seem to respond well to treatment and the people who have died did have other serious underlying health issues.

Take reasonable precautions (see above), but don't let fear rule your life!

bewildred
07-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Amen!!

Pk_#2
07-01-2009, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Luloah
Asalamu Alaykum,

Dua's, Dua's Dua's.... Only Allah can protect you sis.

:D
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
Sis switch to a plastic bag insha'Allah it wont be as hot :p
K which one of u is a smelly dried fish? :enough!: Or is fishy 'Talibah?' :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by glo
How many people exactly have it around you? There are 6500 cases around the whole of the UK ...
Erm never really counted, but I probably could count them all since I live in a small place.

wash your hand regularly and avoid people who you know are infected.
Can't really avoid them, they're my neighbours :x And I need to get out of the house soooooooooo many times! And they get out at the same time :exhausted
So far in the UK the symptoms don't seem any worse than other flues, people seem to respond well to treatment and the people who have died did have other serious underlying health issues.
Ppl died from it? :skeleton:

ThanKs Glo.

Hayaa
07-01-2009, 08:27 PM
How do I sve maself frm swine flu? So many ppl around me hav it, :'(
I cnt keep this papa bag ova ma hed any longa. imsad
:sl:

Sis, someone wise told me to recite the following duas every day to be protected from such calamities, InshaAllah.

A'uthu bi-kalimati illaahi-itamati min shari ma khalaq.

I seek refuge in Allah's perfect words from the evil of His creation.

Bismillahi l-ladhi la yadhorro ma’a ismihi shay’on fi l-ardhi wa la fis samaa’i wa howas-Samee’ ul-Aleem.

In the name of Allah with whose name nothing can cause harm in the earth or sky, and He is the All-hearing, the All-knowing.

:sl:

:muslimah:

glo
07-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Erm never really counted, but I probably could count them all since I live in a small place.

Can't really avoid them, they're my neighbours :x And I need to get out of the house soooooooooo many times! And they get out at the same time :exhausted
Are you sure that your neighbours have the swine flu???
If so, how do you know?

If they had the swine flu, they would be laid up in bed and wouldn't be going anywhere ... so I doubt that they really are infected.

Really, try to calm down, Pk. I think you are worrying unnecessarily.
Don't hug or kiss your neighbours, just say hello and walk past ... and you should be fine!

And yes, three people in the UK have died so far, but all had other medical complications.

For comparison, tens of thousands of people die if the 'ordinary flu' in the UK every year ... we just don't worry about it, because we don't know about it ...

To cheer you up I might just check how many people in the UK die in road accidents every year ... just to offer a perspective. :)

Cabdullahi
07-01-2009, 09:13 PM
its all blown out of proportion.....you'll get it if is written

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.