/* */

PDA

View Full Version : CIA-Mossad-RAW have floated some Islamc portals and Islamc Board seems to be one...

abdulruff
07-01-2009, 12:15 PM
CIA-Mossad-RAW have floated some mischeavous Islamc portals and Islamc Board seems to be one...
May Allah save or punish these hyporites...
- Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal
India, Julu 01, 2009

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdulruff
07-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes, this is run for anti-Islalmc forces and media

Whatsthepoint
07-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Oh i wonder if they have a file on me?

aadil77
07-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Don't understand, what are you talking about?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
It’s true, we’re all genetically-engineered CIA-trained Internet users with lasers for eyes. We also lend lawnmowers to Spetznaz and the KGB. Now off I go on my magical American flying unicorn.

aadil77
07-01-2009, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulruff
Yes, this is run for anti-Islalmc forces and media
I thinks you might be a jihadi from ummah forums? probably because you see that this forum isn't extreme enough

silkworm
07-01-2009, 01:46 PM
The revolutionary changes in the mass communication modes are basically not here to help people or to bring them closer to each other, its because, what I believe that we have entered the era of "Dajjal" and before the arrival of Dajjal its system must be enforced on earth. This was the first part.

Second part is that this "wireless revolution" has not helped ppl at all and has produced more confusion, restlessness, instability, doubts, frictions among people, races, countries, communities than ever before.

Thirdly is that you are easily "tapped & trapped", you can be blocked or located or tracked and finally eliminated (if necessary), they can eavesdrop on you more easily than ever before.

So say HI to Global Village!!!

Woodrow
07-01-2009, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulruff
CIA-Mossad-RAW have floated some mischeavous Islamc portals and Islamc Board seems to be one...
May Allah save or punish these hyporites...
- Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal
India, Julu 01, 2009
Must be true. One of the administrators has a very English appearing name. That has to be solid proof.

Muezzin
07-01-2009, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Must be true. One of the administrators has a very English appearing name. That has to be solid proof.
Don't forget the decoder rings with which we can summon Captain Planet.

Woodrow
07-01-2009, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Don't forget the decoder rings with which we can summon Captain Planet.
Should we mention our close ties with George Bush?

Of course if we do that we might just as well admit that Ben Ladin is actually in charge of the CIA and the Taliban is an elite US military unit involved in covert actions.

Out side of the fact this thread is in the wrong section and is becoming nonsensical I believe it is best to lock the thread and let it fade away.

Second thought this thread has too much potential for good clean humor. It is now reopened and moved to a section it can be enjoyed in.

Muezzin
07-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Should we mention our close ties with George Bush?

Of course if we do that we might just as well admit that Ben Ladin is actually in charge of the CIA and the Taliban is an elite US military unit involved in covert actions.
No wonder we don't get paid. We need to join a union.

I should ask my next door neighbour Elvis Presley for advice.

HopeFul
07-01-2009, 06:21 PM
This made me laugh :D

chacha_jalebi
07-01-2009, 07:42 PM
im undercover, come on just look at my id, that is a blatant undercover name :p

erm time we closed the thread:p

Woodrow
07-01-2009, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
im undercover, come on just look at my id, that is a blatant undercover name :p

erm time we closed the thread:p
Can we do that without written permission from President Obama?

Nájlá
07-01-2009, 07:56 PM
;D bahahahahah :X urm I think President Obama will allows to do that... :P

This thread is jokes....

Güven
07-01-2009, 08:02 PM

Shall I take the honour, Agent Woodrow?

( Code: Rattlebird) Whatever that means.

Woodrow
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Shall I take the honour, Agent Woodrow?

( Code: Rattlebird) Whatever that means.
are you agent 73 aka: Orangeglove who used to be called Blue bat. If so let us use the same approach we used when we infiltrated an igloo to see if we could get the recipe for making ice cubes.

Güven
07-01-2009, 08:19 PM
are you agent 73 aka: Orangeglove who used to be called Blue bat. If so let us use the same approach we used when we infiltrated an igloo to see if we could get the recipe for making ice cubes.
Yes that was me, nice to speaking you again Sir.

Hmm wouldn't that make too much ruckus? If I remember correctly , we destroyed 7 Iglo's plus a toilet at the petrol station.

I think we should use that approach when we were in the Amazones catching Monkeys ,you know those rare snub-nosed Monkeys that we suspected for Animal Terrorists? Ive kept one as a pet. They are actually quite handy at home. -_-

sister herb
07-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Please don´t tell it to anyone that I am actually a zionist spy.

:shade:

My special mission is spying aliens as we have heard rumors they might be interesting to convert islam soon. Thats why my neck is hurting as I am spending all the time looking to sky...

Woodrow
07-01-2009, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Please don´t tell it to anyone that I am actually a zionist spy.

:shade:

My special mission is spying aliens as we have heard rumors they might be interesting to convert islam soon. Thats why my neck is hurting as I am spending all the time looking to sky...
Do you realize you just let it be known that our zionist branch is green? We have been trying to keep that a secret.

Ohh, I just saw the wisdom of what you are doing. With all of the green members nobody can tell which are the real members and which are the zionist spies. Good choice.

Tony
07-01-2009, 08:46 PM
the kosha eagle lands in the gridlock birds nest (eheh nudge nudge wink wink)

sister herb
07-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Do you realize you just let it be known that our zionist branch is green? We have been trying to keep that a secret.
:X

Oooops...

Muezzin
07-01-2009, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
the kosha eagle lands in the gridlock birds nest (eheh nudge nudge wink wink)
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. The egg is scrambled. Abort, abort!

Woodrow
07-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Caution all agents, the mission has been compromised. Use extreme caution and above all do not post in Yiddish or give out George Bushes personal email address.

This thread may have to self destruct in order to protect the sanity of any members that take it seriously.

Tony
07-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Caution all agents, the mission has been compromised. Use extreme caution and above all do not post in Yiddish or give out George Bushes personal email address.

This thread may have to self destruct in order to protect the sanity of any members that take it seriously.
lol............................................... .........................................(or is it):shade:

Tony
07-01-2009, 09:10 PM
so if i get it right this thread points to admin being the men in black, does that make yanal will smith

AntiKarateKid
07-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Is it you? I KNEW IT!! I knew you were an American! I just couldn't quite put my finger on it till now!

Yanal
07-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Will Smith,me? How come? :><:

Yanal
07-01-2009, 09:50 PM
But we must attain those files and delete the file "zAk the spammer" dont you guys think?

We must add a file of the Alpha Dynasty. The grouch dynasty and a few others. V should find out who is responsible and take out the mafia info,right Muezzin?

chacha_jalebi
07-01-2009, 09:52 PM
shhhhhhh:exhausted:exhausted whos obama :D

this is a islamic forum remem:exhausted we are meant to be on their side

you mean osama:skeleton: not obama:-[

Yanal
07-01-2009, 09:58 PM
you followOsama?:skeleton:

sister herb
07-01-2009, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
V should find out who is responsible and take out the mafia info
:X

Is here mafia too? Now I am not surprised why CIA is so active here.

:exhausted

Better to return back to jungle of Colombia.

Bye!

Yanal
07-01-2009, 10:09 PM
V dont know who but have suspects:a) anonymous b)anonymous and c) Chacha Jalebi:X but v must not vorry the admins ave everything in control.

Woodrow
07-02-2009, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
shhhhhhh:exhausted:exhausted whos obama :D

this is a islamic forum remem:exhausted we are meant to be on their side

you mean osama:skeleton: not obama:-[
Can you edit my post before (you know who) Mr. X sees what I posted.

north_malaysian
07-02-2009, 02:08 AM
LOL (I'll report all these to the Mossad)

Ramadhan
07-02-2009, 05:59 AM
This is just the funniest thread Ive seen

Yanal
07-02-2009, 06:07 AM
This just in,zAk is the ACP of CID:><:

sister herb
07-02-2009, 06:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
This is just the funniest thread Ive seen
No need to panic there... just hide yourself as well you ever can... I prefer this technic...

Yanal
07-02-2009, 06:19 AM
You should have no fear when Tiger Claw* is here.

* Tiger Claw is my code name.

north_malaysian
07-02-2009, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
You should have no fear when Tiger Claw* is here.

* Tiger Claw is my code name.
all of us should have code names? :exhausted

ژاله
07-02-2009, 08:59 AM
LOL this is good humour:D:D but the member who supplied us with this piece of info(the thread starter),seems too serious

Muezzin
07-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Man, it's hard to read message boards when you're on a CIA reconnaisance mission in Thunderbird 2.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.