/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thierry henry speaks about islam (arabic)

Cabdullahi
07-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
07-02-2009, 09:55 AM
:sl:
not that im dissing them or anything, but i dont understand some non-Muslim people who get up and speak good of Islam, and yet aren't Muslims themselves. to me, its like they are denying their own views. ive had couple of people come up to me personally and say how they respect islam but i find it strange that they aren't Muslim themselves...in all honesty, i don't get it...
but at the same time, it is flattering and appreciated...

abass503
07-02-2009, 10:03 AM
it let to

Layla454
07-02-2009, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
:sl:
not that im dissing them or anything, but i dont understand some non-Muslim people who get up and speak good of Islam, and yet aren't Muslims themselves. to me, its like they are denying their own views. ive had couple of people come up to me personally and say how they respect islam but i find it strange that they aren't Muslim themselves...in all honesty, i don't get it...
but at the same time, it is flattering and appreciated...
:w:

I get what you're saying sis but its better than them insulting Islam and who knows, someone may listen to it and get interested in the deen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
liya
07-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Subhanallah!!! they way he talks about it says that he is definitly muslim but afriad to admit ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.