/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you were a mother what would you do?

defending-islam
07-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Please watch this clip and tell me what you would do if you were a mother or a father in this situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oac8DSODuXo

this video is only 4 min long, please watch the video clip to the end to get an understanding of what i mean

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Um Idrees
07-01-2009, 11:24 PM
assalamualaykum,

what could one do? obviously i would blame the doctor for not transferring my child for better medical attention. but life in ghaza has been and is like that. even though i feel like ripping the doctors heart out, there's no point in that. the time came for the child's death and nobody could change that except Allaah swt. this was destined. but yeah, i would feel sad, angry and helpless probably forever.

جوري
07-02-2009, 12:11 AM
la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah
I am so angry after watching this vid.

catalzzy
07-02-2009, 01:33 AM
:sl:

Thats is very sad.

But Allah s.w.t knows best.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-02-2009, 02:34 AM
I'll tell you exactly who is to blame ALL OF US. we kowtow to traitorous 'leaders' who sold our souls to these devils, while we collectively wait for the day a mahdi comes from our midst we let our children die.
you think these westerners are going to help you? they are the ones who instated the colonial cockroach state to begin with, they don't like us, they never will, they will not rest until they've be-rid us of our religion and our land, and still they'll have something nasty and hateful to say.. you still want to talk peace? still for a two state solution? still think it doesn't affect you because you are over here and they are all the way over there.. you think salah ad'deen or khalid ibn ilwaleed or omar ibn ilhtab would wait for a mahdi? they were men and they perished.. so all we can do is watch and weep.. and then get back to life and think of commerce or tall buildings, or if a sister should wear a niqab or a hijab and neglect the most basic religious rites, those maskeen are our responsibility.. I hope Allah swt forgives us but I am not sure how, we've been so neglectful..

brotherubaid
07-02-2009, 08:16 AM
It is sad, The situation of Ummah is sad, Yes we have leaders who have made and are making mistakes , no denying that , But Allah made them leaders upon us coz of our deeds any way, Yes we do need a Khalid ibn waleed , a Salah Uddiin , and we need the Help of Allah , But when and how The help of Allah will come? or Will it come?

I know some of you might be tired of hearing " We need to change n every individual needs to fix himself and change before our situation would change" But its true.

How will Allah help a nation who is drowned in a sea of sins

How will Allah help youth who have notthing better than chasing women n chasing their lusts n desires n following their desires.

How will Allah Help a nation who has abandoned the Quran

How will Allah help a nation who has Innovated into the religion things that even the people before us (jews n christians) did not innovate into their religions.

How will Allah help a nation whose shirk n kufr is worst then the shirk n kufr of the Kufffar of Makah n Mushrikeen of Makkah.(They kuffar of that time used to call upon Allah in distres but muslims of our time call upon their dead saints n angels n trees n stone in distress)

How will Allah help those who when get up on the mat to pray They say: You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). n after they r done with the prayer they scream out Oh Muhamad HELP! OH aLI HELP! oH Abdul qadir gelani HELP!

How will Alah help a nation who has abandoned the Sunnnah

How will Allah help a nation that does not consider sins bad , and are not ashamed of them and do them openely and let them grow in their societies, and make What Allah has made Haram Halal , like music n free mixing n Liquour n alcohol n Fornication.

How will Allah help a nation that did not SINGLE HIM OUT for worship.

How will even Khalid ibn waleed and salah uddin get anyone to stand up with him n to struggle with him when the Ummah cannnot even agree on small little matters and everyone has his own priorities and are not willing to come back to the Quran n sunnah and differ with each other in A to Z. How ill u unite such people under one flag , n even if u did unite them for a cause soon as the mission is accomplished what wil happen? They will start fighting each other , just like in palestine n Afgjanistan , they were united against the soviet but soon as the soviet left what happened, yep something worse! they started fighting and killing eachother, so what good is such jihad and such unity if at the end it will lead to us killing each other coz we did not sort out our diffrences in the beginning, we kept them aside , so soon as we get done withthe enemy we all of a sudden have diffrences to sortout with in ourselfes.

How will Allah help a nation where Graves are worshipped n the Prophet warned us on his detah bed to not turn the graves into places of worship, This is exactly why we have so many fitnah in pakistan , Alah's tawheed is beinmg slaughtered every single day in every single village n street.

Allah's Help doe snot come to such nations .

Verily! Allâh will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allâh). But when Allâh wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector. Ar raad 11

41. Evil has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned (by oppression and evil deeds, etc.), that Allâh may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return (by repenting to Allâh, and begging His Pardon).

We need to find a single platform to unite n that is the platform of Quran N sunnah, The Pure Tawheed of Allah , The straight path with notthing added or subtracted.

We need to chang eourselfes , We are Lucky that Allah is not punishing us like he punised those before us as Allah Promised the Prophet Sala lahu alihi wa sallam that he will not completely wipe us out. If we looked at the state of the Ummah , I personally do not see the Help of Allah comming to us untill we change, UNTIL WE ATLEAST SINGLE OUT ALLAH FOR WORSHIP, Untill we come back to Quran n authetic Sunnah n the Athaar of the pious preceders.

My heart aches at the state of the Umah ,but know that Palestine or kashmir or whatever will not come back untill the people returned to their lord, and Gave Allah his Rights , and the first Right Of Allah upon us is to not join any one in worship with him , a right greatly violated througout the Islamic world , and our abandonment of the Quran and innovatiing in the religion and other major n minor sins.

Yes it is sad n upsetting n tragic what is happening , but what is more tragic is what we are doing

The state of the muslims n their relation with Allah

The youth , what are they up to , who ar ethey idolizing , who ar ethey following what is the aim of their lifes n what their lifes are revolving around

Whats more sad is the trees n stones n graves n angels n saints being worshipped

whats more sad is sisters leaving hijab , jilbab niqab or abay , out here muslim n mostly palestanian n lebanese n other middleeasterns wear just jeans n shirst not even a scarf n their cloths are at times more shameless n revealing than the westerners, N if they do have a scarf to wrap around their heads , they forget to cover the rest of the body n wear so revealing n tight jeans n pants n shirts that i cant even explain n Allah Ul Musta'an

Whats more sad is the mosques being empty , yes in arab countries like the one i live in we dont even have a whole row in fajr n on friday u cant even get inside the masjid or find place to pary on the streets , Where do all these muslims come fromon fridays? dont tell me its coz they have the day off n its the holiday coz a few hours after friday prayers we again have just one or two rows in asr , where do they go again. hOW ARE WE GONNA HAVE ALLAH'S HELP?!! we cant even pray??!!

Whats more sad is the festivals performed in India/pak / bangladesh on the graves where all sort of Haram things take place and which are in no way allowed in Islam.

Whats more sad is the chat rooms filled with brothers n sisters , Msns' n AOLs' n Yahoos' N facebooks n hi5s' n twitters n friendsters but Masajid are empty.N then they get up from their Pc N SCREAM OUT jIHAD N talk about the leaders and how they are hyprocite , befoe pointing fingers at others may be we shoudl check ourselfes coz by leaving prayers may be we are not even muslim anymore , By not being on the right creed may be we have even fallen out of islam. Its true what they say that when u point a finger at someone , there are four fingers of yours pointing at you.

Whats more sad is that we know everything about everythinng and dont know a thing about the deen , Allah , His mesenger sala lahu alihi wa sallam and knowledge.

Its sad that when its time to pray at masjid they are empty but if u have a Innovated festival in the masjid n have that naat n milad thingy you cant even get in the masjid.

Trust me if we will not be on the right way , and let our emotions be our guide , people like taliban , bin ladin n al qaida will emerge , n bring much evil to the land , to the muslims n others , see whats going on in Pakistan , How in the world can ever be suicide bombings n killing of inocent muslims be justified , and even killing of innocent non muslims in teir lands who are in no way a threat to Islam n muslims , its these deviated ideologies mixed with our pain n emotion athat gives us people like these and those who praise such people and their action should fear Allah and know the truth n seek the knowledge n do everything the right way.We are just angry n emotional people ready to pick up arms n go all-out! But will Allah's help be with us? Nope, not untill we gave Allah his rights, Turn on the news n see palestinian youth , where is the sunnah? cant even see a brother in sunnah in the news not even once. We cant fight our desires and our lusts how in the world r we gonna fight the enemy.

Assalam O Alikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.