/* */

PDA

View Full Version : concerning the creation, afterlife

greenshirt
07-02-2009, 07:56 AM
assalaamu alaykum

not positive where to post this thread so mods please move to the appropriate forum if in the wrong area. *smile*

so ive been a muslim for almost two years and have been reading about our religion for nearly five. i keep a journal where i write down questions that i need clarification on. ive already written down over 400 questions but alhumdullillah almost all of them have been answered!

there are however a few questions that i just need to be sure one. i will ask one by one.

1. concerning the creation, we do not believe in the modern theory of evolution. we believe that allah(swt) created mankind by himself and we arent evolved from any other species. correct? however what about the other species? can they have evolved?

2. concerning the afterlife, of course it is known that people who reject islam will be send to hellfire. however who is considered in this? take for example my very own mother. certainly she has heard a little about islam but she has never taken the time to read about the religion. she couldnt name our holy book or even our last prophet(saws.) would she be doomed for eternal hell even though she didnt know all of this? she could know this if she wanted to but chooses not to

3. concerning abraham(as), do we have a specific time frame when we believe he existed? or does the quran/authentic sunnah not mention a particular frame?

4. concerning the earth and its creation, some have said that it was created in six literal days whereas others have said periods of time. which is the most correct view?

thx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
07-07-2009, 07:05 AM
1. ofcourse, Allah created Adam (as) with His own hands. but Islam is silent about evolution of animals and plants. so no use to think about it brother.

2. ppl having even an atom of faith in One Allah will go to heaven one day. regarding ur mother, its upto Allah...we cant say that definately she will enter hell-fire.

3. maybe Ibrahim (as) came in 2000BC. but no proof of this in Quran and sunnah

4. scholars say 6 days were not earth days. maybe days of different length or different period.

and Allah knows best

القعقاع
07-07-2009, 03:03 PM
السلام وعليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

We were unanimous on the previous divine books that God has created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days and the Holy Quran, confirmed this fact in many verses which says, "God, who created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days and then ripen on the throne of Him you are a guardian not Shafeeu not remember "anything 4. But the Holy Quran not only mention this fact, but the global realities of additional detail on these days as well as on the case in which the universe was created at the beginning of the case, to which the. One of the most important facts that the uniqueness of the Quran, without mention of the other divine books is the fact that the heavens and the earth God has created in two days did not take six days of creation as stated in the aayah "Say Oinkm to disbelieve what created the earth in two days and guard it equals the lord of the universe and make the ROISSY Park from above and measured therein its sustenance in four days for both the liquid and then turned He to the heaven when it was smoke, said her firm mountains from the ground and blessed Vqdahn six days seven heavens in two days and the answer to it, and adorned the lower heaven with lamps, and can preserve the estimation al-Alim, "separated 9-12.

As is clear from this verse is full of facts about the events over the creation of the universe, the God created the earth in two days as well as the creation of the heavens in two days, while many other states provide that the total number of days to create the heavens and the earth is six days.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.