/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Juz Amma with English transliteration

Muhaba
07-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Here I will post Surahs from juz Amma with English translation & transliteration. (Taken from the book Tajweed Qur'an With Meaning translation in Enlish and English Transliteration published by Dar-Al-Maarifah www.easyquran.com )

I will be posting the last surahs first as they are shorter and one can learn / memorize one surah in little time.

When reciting, it would be best to listen to a recitation and read along with it. That way you will be able to learn to recite with correct pronunciation, insha-Allah. One of my friends who didn't know how to recite Quraan learned perfect recitation simply by listening to electronic Quran daily and reading along with it.

Learning to read Arabic:
i will insha-Allah post lessons from a book that teaches how to read arabic. Those who don't know how to read arabic can use it to help them learn.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
07-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Al-Fatiha (The Opening) - while not part of Juz Amma, it was included in the book probably to enable new Muslims to learn it as it has to be recited in the Salah (prayer). Therefore I too am including it here.

Muhaba
07-02-2009, 02:02 PM
The last three chapters of the Quraan (Surahs Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, and Al-Nas) with English tranlation and tranliteration.

I will be posting more in the coming days, Insha-Allah.

Muhaba
07-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Surahs Al-Kafiroon, Al-Nasr, and Al-Masad:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
07-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Necessary prolongation (6 vowels each) - this is indicated by dark red (burgundy) color. The rules of tajweed state that if an alif is followed by mushaddah letter (letter with shaddah on it) then the alif is prolonged 6 vowels, each of which is about 1/2 second meaning total 3 seconds.

Obligatory prolongation (5 vowels each) - this is indicated by blood red color. Tajweed rules state that if a vowelled letter is followed by hamza in the same word for example الماء or in the next word, then the vowel before the hamza is prolonged upto 5 vowels.

Qalqula (echo sound) – the following letters should have echo sound when they have sukun on them:
ق ت ب ج د (قتب جد)

When any of these letters come at the end of an ayah, the echo sound is more clear and is known as Qalqula kubra but when these letters come in the middle of the ayah, then the echo sound is lighter and known as Qalqalah sughra.)

for more tajweed rules, see link.

Muhaba
07-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Someone posted these on Gawaher Islamic Forum:

Quran Audio + (Arabic/English) :
http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showforum=577.html&

Quraan in Arabic plus English Translation & Transliteration
http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?sho...2&#entry450162

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.