/* */

PDA

View Full Version : DMV question pls reply ASAP

جوري
07-02-2009, 11:13 PM
:sl:
a couple of months ago I was driving my sis's car and received two tickets one for coming in from a third lane, although I was forced there by a bus that displaced me isn't the issue, the 2nd because the insurance card I gave had expired, now I had a current one which wasn't with me in the car so I gave the old one, when I went home I contested it with the current one, today I get a scheduled court date for that violation because I plead not guilty.

They have scheduled me for a date that I can't make and I no longer have that ticket, to begin with this wasn't my vehicle by my sister's and the insurance card is hers with my license..
basically if I re-schedule a court date I'll pay a $40 fine, if I don't show up they'll suspend my license and charge me $70 for reactivation plus whatever for the violation. Is there anyway I can just pay this blood ticket now and get it over with or do I have to show up where my temper is likely to get the better of me because the whole thing was a sham.. I think the city just wants to do whatever it can to extort money.. I thought providing them with the current insurance will take care of this but it hasn't so pls advise

Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-03-2009, 01:03 AM
some insight pls ..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.