/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attention!

Yanal
07-03-2009, 12:02 AM
:sl:

Nice way to get your attention,right? Here is a funny link of stupid Questions and Answers that could have been answered logically tell me what you guys think of it insh'Allah:
http://www.vincentchow.net/1002/funn...swers-in-court

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
07-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Marriage related questions and funny answers: http://www.click-now.net/forums/index.php?showtopic

Yanal
07-03-2009, 12:31 AM
The smart way to catch Burglars ;Source:http://www.onlyfunnystories.com

It was late and Charlie was about to climb into bed when his wife informed him that there was a light on in their garden shed. Charlie started to go outside to turn off the light but noticed some people in the shed who were busy stealing his things. He ran back inside right away and called the cops, who asked him "Are there any intruders in your house?" to which Charlie replied no and explained his circumstances. The cops told Charlie that all patrol cars were otherwise occupied, and that he should just lock his door and a uniformed cop would be at his house when one was free. Charlie answered, "Alright," hung up, waited 30 seconds, and then called the cops again. "Hello, I just called a short while ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. I want to let you know that they're not a problem anymore because I've just shot every one of them." Charlie then hung up the phone. In five short minutes, three patrol cars, a SWAT team, and an ambulance arrived, and Of course, the cops caught the burglars in the act. One of the cops snapped at Charlie: "I thought you said that you shot every one of them!" "I thought you said there were no patrol cars free!" Charlie answered.

:w:

Yanal
07-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Two Blind Pilots
Two blind pilots both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane. Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming. The plane moves faster and faster down the runway and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport. As it begins to look as though the plane will plough in to the water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into t heir magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands. In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says,"ya know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die."
source: same as above

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
layla is here
07-03-2009, 12:53 AM
ha ha those are funny but I can't see the second one

- IqRa -
07-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Lol, the pilots and burglars one was funny ;D

Yanal
07-03-2009, 07:26 PM
insh'Allah I will post more after Jumah prayer.

Sister it Is the first post on that thread from that link.

liya
07-10-2009, 11:12 PM
hehehehehehe jazaka allahu khairan 4 sharing ...

Yanal
07-10-2009, 11:20 PM

This guy comes home from work one day to find his dog with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit is very dead and the guy panics. He thinks the neighbors are going to hate him forever, so he takes the dirty, chewed-up rabbit into the house, gives it a bath, blow-dries its fur, and puts the rabbit back into the cage at the neighbor's house, hoping that they will think it died of natural causes. A few days later, the neighbor is outside and asks the guy, "Did you hear that Fluffy died?" The guy stumbles around and says, "Um.. no.. um.. what happened?" The neighbor replies, "We just found him dead in his cage one day, but the weird thing is that the day after we buried him we went outside and someone had dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage. There must be some real sick people out there!"

Tony
07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

This guy comes home from work one day to find his dog with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit is very dead and the guy panics. He thinks the neighbors are going to hate him forever, so he takes the dirty, chewed-up rabbit into the house, gives it a bath, blow-dries its fur, and puts the rabbit back into the cage at the neighbor's house, hoping that they will think it died of natural causes. A few days later, the neighbor is outside and asks the guy, "Did you hear that Fluffy died?" The guy stumbles around and says, "Um.. no.. um.. what happened?" The neighbor replies, "We just found him dead in his cage one day, but the weird thing is that the day after we buried him we went outside and someone had dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage. There must be some real sick people out there!"

lololol

Yanal
07-10-2009, 11:29 PM

George bush at his true colors:

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name. "Stanley," responds the little boy. "And what is your question, Stanley?" "I have 4 questions: First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?" Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when ½ of all Americans don't have health insurance?" Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, Question time. Who has a question?" Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name. "Johnnie" he responds. "And what is your question, Johnnie?" "Actually Sir, I have 6 questions: First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance? Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And Sixth, what happened to Stanley ?"

Muhaba
07-11-2009, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

So funny! hahahaha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.