/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is there a chance?

layla is here
07-03-2009, 12:34 AM
assalamu alaykum wrwb,
I am writing this because I want to marry a revert brother. I am a revert and I think I would have more in commen with another revert. But the problem is I can't find any revert brothers anywhere. They are so few. I just read that there are 4 female reverts to every male revert in the usa! It seems like my wish to marry a revert brother will never come true...
What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-03-2009, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by layla is here
I just read that there are 4 female reverts to every male revert in the usa!
But don't ever thinking that is the reason why Islam allowing one man has four wives. :D

You always have a chance, sis.
Make du'a every time after Shalaath, wish Allah gives you a husband. Insya Allah, you will get a husband.
However, is he is not U.S citizen or Canadian, and that's means you must move to another place, you must accept that destiny because Allah always knows what's the best for you. :)

Ali_008
07-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Coming to the main topic, sister I don't think you should narrow your choice of marriage to just reverts. There are many broad-minded born Muslims who will InshAllah understand your inhibitions about Islam and help you grow as a Muslimah. So just remove this criterion and just focus on finding a Momin.:thumbs_up

Caller الداعي
07-03-2009, 06:23 PM
maybe u should get in contact with some revert sisters u might be able 2 get som good info from them and advice. inshallah . May Allah help u get the best partner ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Layla454
07-04-2009, 01:47 PM
There are a lot of convert brothers around sis, you just have to keep looking insha Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.