/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam u Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakathu

Kunnoori
07-03-2009, 06:52 AM
As Salaam u Alaikum Wa rahmatullahi wa Barakathu Brothers and Sisters,
may Allah keep you all under His Special Care.

I am from Bangalore India, but live mostly in Madinah Al Munawarah. But heres some good news for you all,

'Na Makkeh mey milenge na Madineh mey milenge
Tasveer e Muhammad (S.A.W) terey seene mey milengi'

So where ever one is, if you follow the teaching of Rasool e Akram Sallallahu alai wa salam, with your heart in it, you will experience the closeness to your Creator. The way to Allah is through His Messenger(S.A W)

Right now I am in Bangalore, and will be returning to Madinah on August 9th. Inshallah. Yes, when I arrive there, will pesh karo Salaams at Roza e Mubarak for all members of this Forum, and pray for all that Allah Ta'ala Keeps us all in Imaan while we Live and Take us with Imaan when we leave this world.

While I will pray for all of you, I request every one in this forum to pray for me also.

Will be seeing you all and reading your posts and :-[ maybe will once in a way post too.

Allah Bless everyone of you.

Kunnoori

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-03-2009, 07:18 PM
:welcome: aboard akhi

:w:

Banu_Hashim
07-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Wa'alaikum Asalaam Brother!

I've been to Bangalore before, and mashallah it is a beautiful place. That was in august, 2007. Such a contrast to the north of India, where it was like close to 40 degrees, where you couldn't breathe to the south in Bangalore where it was a breezy 23 degrees.

Kunnoori
07-04-2009, 12:39 PM
As Salaam u Alaikum,
Sister and Brother for your kind welcome. Am glad brother you liked Bangalore.
Wish I had known you earlier, would have liked to have met U and shown you around. May be theres always a next time Inshallah.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Banu_Hashim
07-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Inshallah. Next time I plan on going I'll let you know :). My dad has a friend in Bangalore who showed us around. He also accompanied us to Mysore where we saw the famous monuments of Tipu Sultan, the beautiful palaces and we also tried the famous Mysore Pak sweet. It was delicious alhamdulilah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.