/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why many muslims dont support their women?

ahmed_indian
07-04-2009, 08:31 AM
:sl:

i have seen many cases where women wants to stay at home but their father/husband forces them to work outside even though they are financially good enough.

why? has not Allah made 'us' men to care for our women relatives?

a muslim is rewarded even for a morsel he puts in his wife's mouth.

and when cases of affair/zina takes place due to not wearing proper dresses/mixing with men @ working places, the total blame is on women.

these things truly makes me so upset.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Layla454
07-04-2009, 01:48 PM
:w:

Surely its the other way round....

GuestFellow
07-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Salaam.

Huh I thought it was the other way round too. o_o

I do agree it is not fair to put the blame on women. I just don't know what is wrong with people who do put the entire blame on women. :/

liya
07-04-2009, 02:15 PM
maybe he dont want ppl saying about him that he oppresses his wife lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ghengis
07-04-2009, 02:19 PM
it is the other way round./.....

dont buy into the rubbish that goes around.... be vigilant. be aware.

ardianto
07-04-2009, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
:sl:

i have seen many cases where women wants to stay at home but their father/husband forces them to work outside even though they are financially good enough.
I have seen many cases where women wants to work outside but their husband forces them to stay at home even though they are financially bad enough.

If you are Indonesian man, and you have a good health, don't ever force your wife to work, or everyone will call you sucker.

There are many Indonesian women in Saudi Arabia, but they work causes by their initiative, not forced. That because their husband's income is very small and they live in poverty. Ironically, sometime their husbands use their money that sent to Indonesia for marry another woman. Of course, without permission from them.

Pk_#2
07-04-2009, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by liya
maybe he dont want ppl saying about him that he oppresses his wife lol
I don't think he oppresses his wife, he's a Muslim :D

Besides there's no point in telling people one thing and doing another, Allaah sees all,

I think he wants to raise awareness and ask people (men in particular) to support the sisters/wives/mothers/daughters etc..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.