Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
Aray bhai , dont think like this bro.
look at what a pious precedor said
It is reported that Shurayh – may Allâh have mercy on him – said,
“If I am afflicted with a calamity, I praise Allâh for it four times: I praise Him because it wasn’t worse than it was, I praise Him when He gives me the patience to bear it, I praise Him for enabling me to say al-istirjâ’ (‘To Allâh we belong and to him we will return’; see Al-Baqarah: 154-156 ) in hope of a great reward, and I praise Him for not making it a calamity in my religion.”
The worst of the calamity is a calamity in our religion , these other worldy calamities n aflictions will end , they will pass , Yes it hurts , and it affects us , but this world n whats in it will end , so everyting will end , n what will remain is our deeds , so AlhumdoLillah its not a calamity in ur deen , in ur religion.
Second its not right to think that may be Allah will save u from something else and u will have another accident , Actually we should not aproach these problems like this , i mean " such and such happened to save us from something bigger" Even though it could be very true , and it is true but it doe snot mean that when ever some thing bad is about to happen , something less bad will happen in its place , I mean even if it was true that Allah afflicted u with this inorder to remove something bigger than this than arent u happy?? who knows how big it could be, if this matter is so painful n hard then how hard would something else be.
The right way to look at it is always " Allah decreed it n what ever He will He does" We have to understand that and say" Inna LiLLAhi Wa iNNA iLIHI rAJIOUN" We ( N what ever we own) Belongs to Allah n to Him we shall return.
Surah Al Hadid verse 22 ..
20. Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allâh and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.
21. Race one with another in hastening towards Forgiveness from your Lord (Allâh), and towards Paradise, the width whereof is as the width of heaven and earth, prepared for those who believe in Allâh and His Messengers. That is the Grace of Allâh which He bestows on whom He pleases. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty.
22. No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfûz), before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allâh.
23. In order that you may not be sad over matters that you fail to get, nor rejoice because of that which has been given to you. And Allâh likes not prideful boasters.
N we have to understand that at times its coz of our own selfes that such
Sura Ash Shura
30. And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much. (See the Qur'ân Verse 35:45).
Know that teh Muslim is always in a win win situation , If something good happens to him , He tHANKS Allah and gets reward , and i something bad happens to him he has patience and gets Reward from Allah , And with such calamities Allah forgives our sins and also raises our ranks , Allah loves us alot,so even when He has to test us , or send some problems upon us (which are due to our own mistakes anyway) He cares for us soo much that He forgives some of our sins with it , n raises our ranks with it, even if its something as small as a prick of a thorn
Narrated Abu-Sa’eed Al-Khudri and Abu-Huraira (may Allah be pleased with them): ‘The Prophet (May Allah exalt his mention and protect him from imperfection) said: “No fatigue, no disease, no sorrow, no sadness, no hurt, no distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he recieves from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for it.” (Bukhari)
So the right attitude towards such things is to be patient n Thank Allah , n be pleased with what He has decreed , n know Verily to Allaah, belongs what He took and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time
And Allah Knows best