/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In need of Dua.

_PakistaN_
07-05-2009, 05:50 AM
Oh brothers and sisters. I am going through a very tough time right now. I had been working for months and months in order to save up for a car, recently i bought one and on the third day of driving it I have gotten in an accident. It was my fault, as according to the law atleast. If there was somthing which I liked a lot and have worked hard towards, it was my car. I am 18 years old at the moment, doing school and working hard towards my job. After all this time spent towards somthing and an incident like this which happened suddenly; I had almost my mind. My mom isn't well right now either and on top of that this is stressing me out, this is only a fraction of a burden which is on my shoulders right now there is a lot more I can list. This is the only place I come to, to get comfort, and meet with really nice people who are so supportive. I am saying this from the bottom of my heart. You guys are helpful and very supportive. Please brothers and sisters make a Dua that the costs for both cars is little as possible. Please make Dua for my mother who is not in good shape. Please make Dua for me as I am going through a hard time right now. Please make Dua to Allah to help me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum.

Sorry to hear that your going through a tough time. I will pray for you, and ask Allah to ease your troubles. Remember pray five times a day. Allah is always there to help you. I personally read Surah Ya-seen. I feel much better once I have read it.

Brasco
07-05-2009, 12:13 PM
:sl:

Sorry to hear this akhi!! imsadInsha'allah will be okay!! It is only a trail from Allah ta'ala!! I'll make du'a akhi insha'allah!!

ahmed_indian
07-05-2009, 02:32 PM
its sad...keep seeking Allah's forgiveness and help brother.

may Allah help you and take u out of difficult time. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
07-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Salaam

May Allah swt help you

peace

paradise88
07-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Salaam.. Similar thing happened to me. I guess it happened for the best, it made me a better driver. Alhamdulillah u are ok and not hurt, Allah may have been saving u from a bigger accident. Anyway Inshallah things get better and u dont lose too much money, stay positive and strong and make lots of dua urself, we will to inshallah.

May Allah shower his blessings upon u and ur family and inshallah ur mother gets better..

_PakistaN_
07-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanx a lot brothers and sisters. May Allah help u guys out through hard times as well.

liya
07-05-2009, 05:53 PM
insha allah dont worry may be Allah is testing ur patience ... so try ur best and u will always find Allah beside u !!

brotherubaid
07-06-2009, 11:27 AM
‘To Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, recompense u for your affliction and replace it for u with something better

The Prophet Sala lahu aihi wa sallam said: The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allaah, than the weak believer and there is goodness in both. Strive for that which will benefit you, seek help from Allaah and do not despair. If a mishap should happen to befall you then do not say ‘ If only I had acted….such and such would have happened’. Rather say:
‘Allaah has decreed and what He wills, He does’.
… for verify ‘If’ lets in the work of the devil

N He sala lahu alihi wa sallam said: Indeed Allaah rebukes due to negligence and slackness, but take to determination and caution, and if a matter should overtake you then say:
‘Allaah is sufficient for me, and how fine a trustee (He is).’

Some beautiful duaas

O Allaah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety

None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah Forbearing. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, Lord of the magnificent throne. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the Earth and Lord of the noble throne

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men

May Allah be with u n your fam n give ur mom her health and aafiyah.

May Allah recompense u for your affliction and replace it for u with something better
Assalm O alikum

- IqRa -
07-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Allah does everything for the best, for the good of us, for the betterment of our lives. How do you know that the car might not have got you into even more trouble later on in life, and this is why Allah chose to take it away now? Look at everything positively, and inshaAllah you will be content with Allah's decree.

_PakistaN_
07-07-2009, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Allah does everything for the best, for the good of us, for the betterment of our lives. How do you know that the car might not have got you into even more trouble later on in life, and this is why Allah chose to take it away now? Look at everything positively, and inshaAllah you will be content with Allah's decree.
i know man. but still deep down i'm cringed. i am now wondering how will i be able to drive it even if it gets fixed. maybe Allah will try to prevent me from somthing else and maybe I will get in another accident.

brotherubaid
07-07-2009, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
i know man. but still deep down i'm cringed. i am now wondering how will i be able to drive it even if it gets fixed. maybe Allah will try to prevent me from somthing else and maybe I will get in another accident.
Aray bhai , dont think like this bro.

look at what a pious precedor said

It is reported that Shurayh – may Allâh have mercy on him – said,

“If I am afflicted with a calamity, I praise Allâh for it four times: I praise Him because it wasn’t worse than it was, I praise Him when He gives me the patience to bear it, I praise Him for enabling me to say al-istirjâ’ (‘To Allâh we belong and to him we will return’; see Al-Baqarah: 154-156 ) in hope of a great reward, and I praise Him for not making it a calamity in my religion.”

The worst of the calamity is a calamity in our religion , these other worldy calamities n aflictions will end , they will pass , Yes it hurts , and it affects us , but this world n whats in it will end , so everyting will end , n what will remain is our deeds , so AlhumdoLillah its not a calamity in ur deen , in ur religion.

Second its not right to think that may be Allah will save u from something else and u will have another accident , Actually we should not aproach these problems like this , i mean " such and such happened to save us from something bigger" Even though it could be very true , and it is true but it doe snot mean that when ever some thing bad is about to happen , something less bad will happen in its place , I mean even if it was true that Allah afflicted u with this inorder to remove something bigger than this than arent u happy?? who knows how big it could be, if this matter is so painful n hard then how hard would something else be.

The right way to look at it is always " Allah decreed it n what ever He will He does" We have to understand that and say" Inna LiLLAhi Wa iNNA iLIHI rAJIOUN" We ( N what ever we own) Belongs to Allah n to Him we shall return.

Surah Al Hadid verse 22 ..

20. Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allâh and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

21. Race one with another in hastening towards Forgiveness from your Lord (Allâh), and towards Paradise, the width whereof is as the width of heaven and earth, prepared for those who believe in Allâh and His Messengers. That is the Grace of Allâh which He bestows on whom He pleases. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty.

22. No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfûz), before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allâh.

23. In order that you may not be sad over matters that you fail to get, nor rejoice because of that which has been given to you. And Allâh likes not prideful boasters.

N we have to understand that at times its coz of our own selfes that such

Sura Ash Shura
30. And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much. (See the Qur'ân Verse 35:45).

Know that teh Muslim is always in a win win situation , If something good happens to him , He tHANKS Allah and gets reward , and i something bad happens to him he has patience and gets Reward from Allah , And with such calamities Allah forgives our sins and also raises our ranks , Allah loves us alot,so even when He has to test us , or send some problems upon us (which are due to our own mistakes anyway) He cares for us soo much that He forgives some of our sins with it , n raises our ranks with it, even if its something as small as a prick of a thorn

Narrated Abu-Sa’eed Al-Khudri and Abu-Huraira (may Allah be pleased with them): ‘The Prophet (May Allah exalt his mention and protect him from imperfection) said: “No fatigue, no disease, no sorrow, no sadness, no hurt, no distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he recieves from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for it.” (Bukhari)

So the right attitude towards such things is to be patient n Thank Allah , n be pleased with what He has decreed , n know Verily to Allaah, belongs what He took and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time

And Allah Knows best

lordvader
07-13-2009, 03:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_

Shows ur lack of knowledge of islam
may allah help ur all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!