/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 7 year old getting married

KiWi
07-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Little Bobby (seven) was in love with Little Susie (same age) who lived next door.

One day, Bobby went to Susie's dad and announced (as seriously as he could), "I'm in love with Susie, and we're getting married".

Amused, Susie's dad started asking questions (in the hopes to discourage the idea).

Susie' dad: "Where will you live?"

Bobby: "Well, Susie has a playhouse in the back yard, so we're gonna live there."

Susie's dad: "How are you going to make money to support her?"

Bobby: "Well, Susie gets 75 cents a week, and I get $1.25 a week." "That should be more than enough!"

Seeing that Bobby was still serious, Susie's dad asked, "Well, what about children?"

Bobby perked up and quickly answered, "Oh, we have that figured out already. Whenever Susie lays an egg, I'm gonna stomp on it!"

lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
liya
07-05-2009, 05:49 PM
hehehehehehehe Masallah so sweet :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Lol stomp on the egg :o That dont sound sweet to me :X

Beardo
07-05-2009, 06:19 PM
:skeleton:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
07-05-2009, 06:22 PM
lol so innocent

alcurad
07-05-2009, 06:33 PM
heh, so sweet.
reminds me of a young relative, she was playing with her doll cat, and goes: and then the cat layed an egg :bump1:

Pk_#2
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KiWi
Little Bobby (seven) was in love with Little Susie (same age) who lived next door.

One day, Bobby went to Susie's dad and announced (as seriously as he could), "I'm in love with Susie, and we're getting married".

Amused, Susie's dad started asking questions (in the hopes to discourage the idea).

Susie' dad: "Where will you live?"

Bobby: "Well, Susie has a playhouse in the back yard, so we're gonna live there."

Susie's dad: "How are you going to make money to support her?"

Bobby: "Well, Susie gets 75 cents a week, and I get $1.25 a week." "That should be more than enough!"

Seeing that Bobby was still serious, Susie's dad asked, "Well, what about children?"

Bobby perked up and quickly answered, "Oh, we have that figured out already. Whenever Susie lays an egg, I'm gonna stomp on it!"

lol
No 7 year old is that innocent no more! sigh... :hmm:

- IqRa -
07-09-2009, 08:27 AM
^ Exactly sister. They know 3/4 times as much as us when we were that age.

Yanal
07-09-2009, 08:31 AM
:sl:
So I as a 14 year old know more than all of you guys?:shade:

:w:

- IqRa -
07-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Don't get too happy brother. <_< We were saying that when we were your age. Seeing as most people here are double your age, I'm sure they know more than you.

Bub
07-11-2009, 10:48 PM
mashaallah so adorable

UmmHasan
07-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Lol....

Bint-Al-Islam
07-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Lolz that was funni...
"Oh, we have that figured out already. Whenever Susie lays an egg, I'm gonna stomp on it!"
Awww thats soo not nice.. lolz kids.. that really made me laugh..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.