PDA

View Full Version : Updates: Dr. Aafia Siddiqui

Beardo
07-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Astaghfirullah. :raging:

==============================

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Assalaamu Alykum Wa Rahmatullah

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested? [29:2]

If you are content knowing that your sister (Dr. Aafia Siddiqui) was captured and missing for 5 years, her children kidnapped, her body abused and mistreated: bullets in her body left untreated for days, her organs pulled out whilst she was awake and all she was given was extra-strength Tylenol to bear the pain, raped, molested, mentally tormented, AND STILL IN PRISON...ALL BEFORE A TRIAL... then May Allah swt have mercy upon our souls.

As Imam shafiee (Rahimahullah) says in poem,

"A friend who does not benefit at the time of hardships, Is close to an enemy on the scales."

Sr Aafia has been moved from the Medical Center in Fort Worth to the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Brooklyn NY.

It is said that the judge will issue a force order to get her to court, though we do not know for sure.

We need members of the Muslim community to attend the hearing, especially those who are in medical and legal fields because the focus of the hearing is on mental competency issues. Having observers who know these issues will be helpful as well as great moral support for our sister.

Please try your best to attend and invite other to do so as well inshaAllah.Please see attached flyer for details.

so what's your excuse?

COURT DATE FOR
Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
July 6th, 2009 @ 9:15AM
United States District Court
500 Pearl St.
Manhattan, NY
@ 9:15 AM

ws

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from F. K h a n

1 of 1 Photo(s)
JULYCTDATES.jpg
JULYCTDATES.jpg
__,_._,___

“If I am afflicted with a calamity, I praise Allâh for it four times:
I praise Him because it wasn’t worse than it was,
I praise Him when He gives me the patience to bear it,
I praise Him for enabling me to say al-istirjâ’ (‘To Allâh we belong and to him we will return’; see Al-Baqarah: 154-156 ) in hope of a great reward,
and I praise Him for not making it a calamity in my religion.”

-Al-Dhahabî, Siyar A’lâm Al-Nubalâ`, in his biography of Shurayh Al-Qâdî.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.