/* */

PDA

View Full Version : goals...

Ummu Sufyaan
07-06-2009, 12:34 PM
:sl:
do you find that you think of these really good idea to benfit you and possibly others and you have a set of ideas on how to go about it, yet you never seem to go about accomplishing them (or even strating them)?
how have you (if you have) gotten passed this?
what do you do to keep yourself motivated to initiate and accomplish what you set?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
07-06-2009, 12:38 PM
IMO, Allah gives you the motivation, to be perfectly honest.

Layla454
07-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Do you mean dunya goals? Because the ultimate goal is Jannah of course...

liya
07-06-2009, 01:35 PM
keep telling urself the time will come soon nd pray ...nd keeping telling yourself u can do it thats the best soluation for me i do that ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
07-07-2009, 02:17 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Layla454
Do you mean dunya goals?
both dunya and aakhira :)

Yanal
07-07-2009, 05:07 AM
I have tend to keep very short goals I can see in front of me to a safe distance. My Akhira goal insh'Allah will be decided by Allah our lord but my goals in this test life called dunya I don't think keeping goals uncertain of accomplishing them should be set to the mind because it creates unwanted hope and when you lose that goal into vanquishing fear you go into emotionial state and feel that Allah has let you down when you yourself took the risk of making a big goal you doubted in. I have been a victim of many of these major goals and now insh'Allah tend to stick to my short term/goal plan,so far that plan is working but I tend to use it to often and for no use except to make myself feel happy when I should trust Allah with my happiness that it awaits possibily in the afterlife insh'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.