/* */

PDA

View Full Version : America's Forgotten War Against the Central Banks

Slave of Rehman
07-07-2009, 06:23 AM
America's Forgotten War Against the Central Banks

"Let me issue and control a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." (Mayer Amschel Rothschild, Founder of Rothschild Banking Dynasty)

Many prominent Americans such as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Andrew Jackson have argued and fought against the central banking polices used throughout Europe.

A note issued by a central bank, such as the Federal Reserve Note, is bank currency. These notes are given to the government in exchange for an interest-bearing government bond. The primary means to pay for the interest on these bonds is to borrow more bank notes, thus beginning a vicious cycle that ultimately ends with the complete destruction of the currency and bankruptcy of the nation. History is replete with such occurrences. (For a list of countries that have experienced hyperinflation click here).
Any Comments.........:thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NYCmuslim
07-07-2009, 09:07 PM
:sl:

Central banks are the biggest disease of mankind. They are the root cause of the majority of the problems in todays world. In the U.S. the Federal Reserve acts as the central bank and controls the nations money supply. They literally create money out of thin air either electronically by typing amounts into accounts or printing more paper money, and then loan it on interest to the gov't, which the people pay for via income tax. They inflate the currency and destroy the dollar. Here's the best part: there is nothing FEDERAL about the Federal Reserve. It is a private entity that operates with no oversight from the U.S. gov't. None of its board members are elected by the people. Since the dollar is backed by nothing (no gold, silver) they can print unlimited amounts of it and buy off anyone they want. The U.S. gov't is basically run by the central bank. Our politicians do not work for the American people anymore.

This is serious as it directly affects you and me. These central banks are also prevalent in the UK, other European nations, and the majority of other countries. I encourage everyone to research the destructive affects of central banks and see the big picture of what they are trying to do. The way these banks operate is grotesque and appalling.

See my thread, Fiat Currency Disease
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...y-disease.html

Also see: http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/BIGGESTSCAMINHISTORY.HTML

Google:
Federal Reserve scam
Money as Debt
The Money Masters
Obama Deception
End the Fed

Brothers and sisters this is serious! Every religion would like to be like the central banks and the money system: a system that everyone follows and no one questions.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.