/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Youth workers help

slave of Allaah
07-08-2009, 12:58 PM
:sl:I would like to know if any of you are youth workers or people who have some experience in this field. I have recently started a group off catering for some youngsters and Im finding it difficult to get funding for basics such as taking them to play footy in a hired 5 a side court. Myself and a few brothers have already devised a summer project, a residential as wel as other actvities but funds are not forthcoming. I havent tried to make an announcement in the Mosque as they rae in dire need of donations as well as a school we are involved with. Any money I look at must be clean ie not lottery funded etc. At the moment we have a weekly circle where a brother teaches the kids Tawheed and islamic manners, the football is another activity but I wish to take them further afield to broaden their horizons and this requires money.
Any help in this would be superb , we were hoping for a cheap mini bus to take them around to walks, circles, conferences etc but we are not able to.:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.