/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BlaAAAAAH

Pk_#2
07-08-2009, 05:30 PM
I really REALLY really need a dua that will stop me from becoming panicky. I duno why am getting really stressed imsad Actually I do know..

But anyhoo I need a dua to calm me down,

Can anyone help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2009, 05:32 PM
keep reciting inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

n think bout wat it means to

like anythings worth panickin about in this dunya :)

i was so ill i was ready to die a week ago and reciting that helped a lot Alhamdulillaah

Pk_#2
07-08-2009, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman

like anythings worth panickin about in this dunya :)
If you dun panic in tha dunya, ya gonna chill ur wai to hell wit me, so bes' to panic maaaaaaaaan,

P.s get better soon inshaAllaah. Take care of sassi n she'll take care of you. Hows ur imaan?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
:sl:

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najm
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Here you go UhktE....
Allahumma inni a'udhoo bika minal-hammi walhuzni, wal-'ajzi wal-kasali wal-bukhli wal-jubni, wa dal'id-dayni wa ghalabatir rajaal

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being oppressed by men.

Also recite Ayatul Kursi which is 2:255....

Media Tags are no longer supported

Make Dua for me too.

FiAmaaniAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2009, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
If you dun panic in tha dunya, ya gonna chill ur wai to hell wit me, so bes' to panic maaaaaaaaan,

P.s get better soon inshaAllaah. Take care of sassi n she'll take care of you. Hows ur imaan?
i thot ur talking about panicking about dunya issues ... kinda confused now

obviously u'll panick about ur akhirah, tis natural

amma's good, imaan cud b better - and i AM better Alhamdulillaah, i think im immunised to the swine flu now

well let us kno wen your feelin better

Assalamu Alaikum

Ansariyah
07-08-2009, 06:40 PM
I think u need a hug..Go find a victim n squeeze them!;p....I wud give u one! InshaAllah in Jannah! ameen.: D

- IqRa -
07-09-2009, 11:47 AM
La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah
There is ne power or strength save Allah

Recite repeatedly tell u feel better, it works

Pk_#2
07-09-2009, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maalik
:sl:

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’
:wasalamex

JazakAllaahu khair Akh.

format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Here you go UhktE....

Also recite Ayatul Kursi which is 2:255....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI9Mj...eature=related
JazakAllaahu khair AkhE

Make Dua for me too.

FiAmaaniAllah
I pray that Allaah accepts all your dua'ahs big and small, Aameen. Anything in particular?

format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
amma's good, imaan cud b better - and i AM better Alhamdulillaah, i think im immunised to the swine flu now

well let us kno wen your feelin better

Assalamu Alaikum

I'm glad she's well. May Allaah increase your imaan till it reaches it's peak and beyond, Aameen.

Alhamdhulillah you're better,

:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
I think u need a hug..Go find a victim n squeeze them!;p....I wud give u one! InshaAllah in Jannah! ameen.: D

Aameen, Aww thanks sis. I'll squish you when your available, looks like your busy with a blue teddy atm.

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!