/* */

PDA

View Full Version : job interviews

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
assalamu alaikum

hows everyone? :D

i got interviews coming up, so everyone make dua' for me please.

i been relaxing jobless for too long :exhausted

positive for a few - negative for (many? ;D) - but if i get a job i'll be much more active on this forum :D

sooooo... MAKE DUA!!!!!!!!!! :raging: please :D

Assalamu Alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
07-08-2009, 05:56 PM
:w:

May Allah grant u this job bro ameen!
Now u owe me a dua too!!:peace:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2009, 06:00 PM
I'd prefer the dua' be made after salaah with hands raised up to ALlah :D jazakIllah khair!

and of course, it shall be returned !

Assalamu Alaikum

GuestFellow
07-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Assalamu Alaikum.

Yes I shall make dua for you. Inshallah the interview shall turn out fine.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah 4 life
07-08-2009, 07:58 PM
:sl:

Inshallah will remember you in duas bro, remember Allah will do whats best for you.

Don't forget our mithai if you get the job.

Layla454
07-09-2009, 09:30 AM
It will go well - don't worry. Just relax and concentrate

- IqRa -
07-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Insha'Allah will make du'a brother.

Snowflake
07-09-2009, 10:12 AM
InshaAllah, I will sure make dua for you bro.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2009, 10:20 AM
jazakIllah khair to everyone makin dua,

i'll return them all, inshAllah

Assalamu Alaikum

Ali_008
07-09-2009, 10:36 AM
:sl:
whoosh, I know how scary interviews are. I had a mock interview just an hour ago and though it was just with my college faculty but even those guys terrified me a lot with those stares and questioning faces. InshAllah, I'll definitely make dua in my next Salaah itself because I know how horrible it can get.
May Allah bless you with confidence for your interview. Aameen
:w:

Pk_#2
07-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Wa'Alaykum As-Salaam Warahmatullah,

The quickest way to do this is:

"The du'ah of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted, an angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says "Aameen and may you also be blessed with the same".
[Sahih Muslim]

So all those who are stuck in the same situation make dua'ah for him and inshaAllaah all will go well for you also, And it doesn't have to be just that, you can pray for his imaan and a good future in the Aakhirah etc..

All the best AKh hope you get the job you were hoping for and without difficulty,

InshAllaah you're in my du'ahs.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.