PDA

View Full Version : Why Jesus and not Muhammad(pbut)



Tony
07-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Following a discussion with my Christian neighbour I would like to know if there is any explanation as to why Jesus is coming back rather than Muhammad (pbuh). The guy talks for 80 pc of the time and usually contradicts himself, when he does listen he then replies and usually contradicts further, however he raised a good point that I had no answer for. If Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet, why is it Jesus (pbuh) that will return ? Whilst I am sure there is a good reason for it I dont know what it is. So please before this thread descends into a mind numbing and tedious debate that actually serves no purpose, would the members of this forum please allow my question to be answered first, thanks in advance:)
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Salaam/Peace

Originally Posted by Tony
...If Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet, why is it Jesus (pbuh) that will return ? :)


Muhammed (pbuh) is the final Prophet with God's chosen religion-
Islam . Jesus (as ) won't come back as a new Prophet . He will preach Islam , offer salat with Muslims.

While discussing about the Prophets (pbut) , pl. tell non-Muslims that we respect all the Prophets , not only Muhammed (pbut). It does not matter who is the first one or last one or was in the middle of the list , all are God's chosen Prophet and Muslims respect them all.
Reply

Muslim Woman
07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Salaam;

Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
...
since every soul shall taste death, he must descend.
a good point :)
Reply

Tony
07-09-2009, 12:38 PM
thanks for the speedy replies, already discussed prophets and believe I am better armed for the discussions as was christian some time ago, I constantly strive to further my knowledge and my neaighbour has come to realise my faith is unshakeable, I can usually answer him well and if I dont know something I say so. The point he raised is a good one, even tho it was born of him doubting Muhammads(pbuh) credentials as a prophet becuase "he killed ppl in wars", steering toward Jihad here but I totally defended Rasulullah (pbuh). If there is any further info on this subject I would dearly love to hear guidance. Peace
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Muslim Woman
07-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Salaam;

Originally Posted by Tony
If there is any further info on this subject I would dearly love to hear guidance. Peace
Jesus in Islam

By Reading Islam Team


How do Muslims view Jesus? Was Jesus crucified? Will Jesus come back? Find out the answers to these and more questions on the issue...
The Muslim Jesus

On the occasion of Easter, Reading Islam invites you to watch the movie (Jesus in Islam) which narrates the story of the life of Prophet Jesus according to the Muslim belief.


Jesus Crucifixion in the Bible: Joy or Sorrow?
The tragic loss of Jesus Christ due to his painful crucifixion according to the New Testament left his disciples suffering from sadness and sorrow to an extent that they needed a comforter. Could this comforter be Prophet Muhammad?

Mary's Story and the Birth of Jesus
The story starts with Mary, who was blessed as a child with God’s protection. Mary was born to the pious household of Aal `Imran, or the family of `Imran.
The Story of Jesus
More Q & A About Jesus:

Jesus and Muhammad: Who's Holier? (Live Talk)
How Jesus Led Me to Islam (Live Talk)
Jesus & Mary in the Qur'an (Live Talk)
Is Jesus the Incarnation of God?
Understanding Allah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
The Proper Understanding of Jesus's Life
Did Prophet Jesus Marry?
The Language of Jesus
Is Jesus Dead or Alive?
The Meaning of "Messiah"
The Second Coming of Jesus

Jesus Between Islam and Christianity
Muslims Following Jesus
A Brother for Jesus?
Is Jesus God?
Is Jesus Superior to Muhammad?
In relating the story of Jesus, the Qur'an describes how Mary, the mother of Jesus, was approached by an angel from God, bringing her tidings she had never imagined.
Jesus Through a Muslim Lens
The Muslim Jesus


In this article, Michael Wolfe, a filmmaker and author of books of poetry, fiction, travel, and history, argues that the shared interest of both Christians and Muslims in Jesus of Nazareth and his message goes much further than a belief in his miracles.
Was Jesus Crucified? (Q&A)
Muslims reject the idea that an innocent Son of God—or God Himself— had to die on the cross to save sinners from punishment.
Will Jesus Come Back?
When Jesus comes, everyone may not be able to recognize him; but those who are very close to him will recognize him through their belief.
About Muhammad and Jesus
Jesus is considered one of five great prophets sent by God to man. He is worthy of the utmost honor and respect as a prophet of God to the Children of Israel. He was neither an incarnation of God nor God’s son, and he never claimed to be.
In Defense of Mary the Virgin (Commentary)
As a Muslim, I am a passionate defender of the virgin birth of Christ, and all Muslims should be so, Mustafa Aykol writes. Why? Because this is one of the very important themes in the Qur’an.


Too tired to read? Listen to Dr. Jamal Badawi's talks:

Jesus in Islam — I: Introduction
Jesus in Islam — II: Birth of Jesus
Jesus in Islam — III: His Nature
Jesus in Islam — IV: His Nature and Mission
Jesus in Islam — V: End of Jesus’s Mission
Jesus in Islam — VI: Ascension and Return of Jesus
Jesus in Islam — VII: The Second Coming of Jesus (1)
Jesus in Islam — VIII: The Second Coming of Jesus (2)







http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/...am%2FDIELayout
Reply

Tony
07-09-2009, 01:11 PM
May Allah bestow blessings upon you in this life and the next,Ameen. ^^^^ I will study these this evening, thankyou
Reply

Muhseen
07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
I like this thread.
Reply

جوري
07-10-2009, 04:33 AM
:sl:

I didn't read every post so forgive me if I am repeating something that has already been written.

Jesus (p) didn't die, yet he is human.. and each soul shall have a taste of death, also he is a sign of the end, as in signaling the hour..


:w:
Reply

Ali_008
07-10-2009, 05:52 AM
:sl:
Other than the reasons given above, according to the talks and seminars I've seen or heard his return's basic reason will be the restoring of the actual faith. You see, he's the only Prophet whose followers believed that he claimed Divinity (i.e. He's God/son of God) and when he will return his main aim will be to refute this claim and bring all the people to the true faith of Monotheism.
Other reasons include that he'll come to kill the Dajjaal/AntiChrist, pray against Yajuj & Majuj/Gog & Magog etc
Reply

Yanal
07-10-2009, 06:20 AM
:sl:
Try clicking this link insha'Allah because it explains all logical reasoning in an Islamic perspective on Prophet Isa(AS) second return to this test called Earth. After reading this you will fully understand the concept of why he is coming back down,to tell you something he is not coming only for one thing but several reasonings explained in this article you have to read in your spare time brother Tony and then you will be able to speak back and explain to that person insha'Allah: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename

Brother Tony you have a typo on the threads name saying (PBUT) when it should be (PBUH) can a moderator please fix that insha'Allah.

:w:
Reply

glo
07-10-2009, 06:48 AM
This is an interesting thread.
I have followed some of the links, but I find that they focus very much on Jesus' humanity and on demonstrating that he is not divine. That's understandable, given that this is one of the crucial differences between Islam and Christianity.

But my question takes me back to the one Tony's friend asked originally:

Why is Jesus the one who will return to earth?
To be as a Christian it seems like a very special privilege, and one I might expect to be bestowed to Muhammed as the final and most revered prophet ...

The answer may simply be because God wills it ... but it is an interesting question nonetheless (Well, I thought so! :D)

Does anybody have any thoughts or views with regards to this specific question?
Reply

Ramadhan
07-10-2009, 07:42 AM
Glo, the clear answer has been given in previous post.
Reply

glo
07-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by naidamar
Glo, the clear answer has been given in previous post.
Thank you, naidamar

I have had another look. The only answers I found in direct relation to my question 'Why Jesus, and not Muhammed?' seem to be these:

Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
The Prophet Isa AS has still to die a natural death (he was raised up to the heavens) and since every soul shall taste death, he must descend.
And the same from Skye ...
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Jesus (p) didn't die, yet he is human.. and each soul shall have a taste of death, also he is a sign of the end, as in signaling the hour..
Is that the only reason, or have I missed anything?
Reply

aadil77
07-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Glo in the posts above it has been already mentioned what things prophet Jesus is supposed to fulfil, other than that our knowledge is limited to why Allah has chosen to descend prophet Jesus and not Muhammad, that is purely Allahs will and we are nobody to question why Allah has chosen so, so Allah knows best
Reply

glo
07-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I think the problem lies in the fact that you as a Christian believe that Jesus died on the cross. Muslims actually believe that he was raised to the heavens, literally. So in that way, he has still to experience a human death and in Islam, it is said that every soul shall taste of death, thus he has to come. Muhammad saw did die a human death, so he can't come back.

In the end times, the Prophet Isa As will descend and kill the anti-christ. He will be a follower of Islam. The religion that Muhammad (saw) came with. He won't be bringing any new religion.
Thank you, Alpha Dude. I think I have received the answer to my question why - according to Islam - Jesus will return and not Muhammed:

  • Because Jesus has not yet died, and all have to taste death
  • Because God wills it and God known best


That sounds fine to me, and has answered my question. Thank you all! :)
Reply

جوري
07-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by glo
Thank you, Alpha Dude. I think I have received the answer to my question why - according to Islam - Jesus will return and not Muhammed:

  • Because Jesus has not yet died, and all have to taste death
  • Because God wills it and God known best


That sounds fine to me, and has answered my question. Thank you all! :)

I think you misread many posts?
the first point is indeed true
the second point of-- because God wills it and God 'known' best was hardly one of the other reasons although certainly not untrue..



  • Jesus will wage a great battle against evil and unite the believers to one faith
  • Jesus will lead folks to a mountain in Egypt away from Gog and Magog
  • Jesus will kill the antichrist
  • Jesus will rule the land for a period of 70, either 70 yrs plus his age or until he is the age of 70, and it will be a time of peace and justice
  • Jesus will die as humans do

I hope that this style writing narrows it down!

all the best
Reply

glo
07-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I think you misread many posts?
the first point is indeed true
the second point of-- because God wills it and God 'known' best was hardly one of the other reasons although certainly not untrue..



  • Jesus will wage a great battle against evil and unite the believers to one faith
  • Jesus will lead folks to a mountain in Egypt away from Gog and Magog
  • Jesus will kill the antichrist
  • Jesus will rule the land for a period of 70, either 70 yrs plus his age or until he is the age of 70, and it will be a time of peace and justice
  • Jesus will die as humans do

I hope that this style writing narrows it down!

all the best
Sarcasm is so unbecoming, don't you think sister Skye? :p
Perhaps you should use text speak ... that would simplify it even further. :D

Thank you for you list of things of what Islam says Jesus will do when he returns.

The reason I hadn't listed them myself is that none of those were the answer to my question - the question being
"Why will Jesus return, and not Muhammed?" (Not "What will Jesus do when he returns?")

I believe you have answered my question previously, so I will leave it at that:
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye View Post
Jesus (p) didn't die, yet he is human.. and each soul shall have a taste of death, also he is a sign of the end, as in signaling the hour..
Thank you for your efforts. Peace to you. :)
Reply

جوري
07-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by glo
Sarcasm is so unbecoming, don't you think sister Skye? :p
Perhaps you should use text speak ... that would simplify it even further. :D

Thank you for you list of things of what Islam says Jesus will do when he returns.

The reason I hadn't listed them myself is that none of those were the answer to my question - the question being
"Why will Jesus return, and not Muhammed?" (Not "What will Jesus do when he returns?")

I believe you have answered my question previously, so I will leave it at that:


Thank you for your efforts. Peace to you. :)
Me sarcastic of you? Pshaw.. how difficult would that be...
Jesus and not Mohammed for all the reasons mentioned above.. Prophet Mohammed has already passed on.. people don't come back from the dead.. Jesus didn't hang around long enough to fulfill his message, and that is why he will descend to fulfill them -- It isn't a Subtotal Thyroidectomy procedue that we are discussing here no?

all the best
Reply

glo
07-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Me sarcastic of you? Pshaw.. how difficult would that be...
Sarcasm doesn't some naturally to me, and I don't always recognise it easily either ... less charitable people have called me naive before now ... :rollseyes

I didn't know one could be 'sarcastic of somebody'. What exactly does it mean? :?

Like I said, my question has been answered very appropriately and I don't need to add to it.
Subtotal Thyroidectomy would be a fine topic too ... but perhaps in another forum section, no? :D
Reply

Tony
07-10-2009, 06:13 PM
ok ladies enough now eh!:D u so similar its scary, warrior women extreme lol
Reply

جوري
07-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by glo
Sarcasm doesn't some naturally to me, and I don't always recognise it easily either ... less charitable people have called me naive before now ... :rollseyes
I never thought you naive at all.. rather calculating!


Like I said, my question has been answered very appropriately and I don't need to add to it.
Your conclusions were off, I had to correct them, even if not for your sake!

Subtotal Thyroidectomy would be a fine topic too ... but perhaps in another forum section, no? :D
a concrete thinker?


all the best
Reply

glo
07-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Tony
ok ladies enough now eh!:D u so similar its scary, warrior women extreme lol
Similar?

I don't think two people could be more different than sister Skye and I.

But you know what they say ... opposites attract! :D
I love you really, Skye. ((((hugs))))
Reply

Tony
07-10-2009, 06:46 PM
You both love God and are not frightened of showing it.
Reply

abdullah_001
07-10-2009, 09:48 PM
:sl:

Why Jesus (peace be upon him) and not Muhammad (peace be upon him)?
Simple, because Muhammad (peace be upon him) has passed away where as Jesus (peace be upon him) lives.
Reply

rk9414
07-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by glo
But my question takes me back to the one Tony's friend asked originally:

Why is Jesus the one who will return to earth?
To be as a Christian it seems like a very special privilege, and one I might expect to be bestowed to Muhammed as the final and most revered prophet ...

The answer may simply be because God wills it ... but it is an interesting question nonetheless (Well, I thought so! :D)

Does anybody have any thoughts or views with regards to this specific question?
Originally Posted by Ali_008
:sl:
You see, he's the only Prophet whose followers believed that he claimed Divinity (i.e. He's God/son of God) and when he will return his main aim will be to refute this claim and bring all the people to the true faith of Monotheism.
This seems like a plausible reason. Allahu alim
Reply

AntiKarateKid
07-12-2009, 03:56 AM
Originally Posted by glo
This is an interesting thread.
I have followed some of the links, but I find that they focus very much on Jesus' humanity and on demonstrating that he is not divine. That's understandable, given that this is one of the crucial differences between Islam and Christianity.

But my question takes me back to the one Tony's friend asked originally:

Why is Jesus the one who will return to earth?
To be as a Christian it seems like a very special privilege, and one I might expect to be bestowed to Muhammed as the final and most revered prophet ...

The answer may simply be because God wills it ... but it is an interesting question nonetheless (Well, I thought so! :D)

Does anybody have any thoughts or views with regards to this specific question?
It is because Christians insist on calling him God and Jews insist on rejecting him. If he himself came down and refuted this, then this would shatter their religions from their roots. As opposed to Muhammad pbuh who would jsut be seen as an enemy to their version of Jesus. It is just logical.

Moreover, the end days will be a battle between polytheism and monotheism. What better way to end it than the man who is worshipped as god to come and say he was not god? And the anti-christ, a man who claims to be god, defeated by the man who was mistakenly worshipped by god?

Anyways, Muhammad pbuh did the most important thing in history, which was to give an unchanging and final scripture for all of man. Jesus pbuh is just there to prove his point and establish the supremacy of Muhammad pbuh's scripture.

Moreover, the only human who is given the power of intercession on Judgement Day is Muhammad pbuh. Not Moses, not Abraham, not Jesus pbut.
Reply

glo
07-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Anyways, Muhammad pbuh did the most important thing in history, which was to give an unchanging and final scripture for all of man. Jesus pbuh is just there to prove his point and establish the supremacy of Muhammad pbuh's scripture.
That reiterates my thinking, AKK.
Muhammed is the greatest of the prophets, whereas Jesus is only considered a minor prophet in Islam.
Moreover, the only human who is given the power of intercession on Judgement Day is Muhammad pbuh. Not Moses, not Abraham, not Jesus pbut.
That's interesting. I didn't know that.
Thank you :)
Reply

AntiKarateKid
07-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by rk9414
This seems like a plausible reason. Allahu alim
Actually, there is no evidence that his followers were the only ones who claimed him to be divine. Remember Uzair? And there have been more than a hundred thousand prophets. There is no way of knowing if the same divinity squabble went down with them too.
Reply

malayloveislam
08-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Muhammad (pbuh) is the seal and the conclusion of the teaching from G-d. It's not the issue that Jesus is a minor prophet or a major prophet. He's the prophet of his era. Muhammad (pbuh) is the prophet of this era, near doomsday era, so his teaching (scripture) is valid till the doomsday.
Reply

bamboozled
08-26-2009, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by glo
That reiterates my thinking, AKK.
Muhammed is the greatest of the prophets, whereas Jesus is only considered a minor prophet in Islam.
Salaam Sister Glo.

I see what you are trying to say but from my understanding by no means is Jesus PBUH a minor prophet, not at all, he is indeed one of the most noble messengers of Allah swt. I would say that Muhammad PBUH suffered a perhaps a greater deal, although they all suffered enourmously. Jesus PBUHs message lasted six years, while Muhammad PBUH message lasted 20years. And in Islam the more you patiently wait through hardship the greater your reward, probably one of the reasons Allah swt promised him Al-waselah (A rank above all other heavens).

Muhammad PBUH was aslo the one who revealed to us the Quran through Allah swt. It says in the Glorious Quran in Surah Al Anfal Ch8 V28 that Muhammad PBUH was sent down for the whole of mankind (not just Muslims). And we believe that the Quran was sent down for the whole of mankind (not just muslims). We believe that all other prophets PBUT were only sent down for that particular time, not for eternity, this includes Jesus PBUH. There message was only meant for then and there. Jesus PBUH himself says in the Bible He was only sent for the jews on several occasions ((Matthew 15:24) He (Jesus) replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.".....) to tell to them Islam, his teachings in respect to the Injel/Gospel was only meant for then and there.

Muhammad PBUH for this reason could be seen as more influential in Islam if that is what you meant sister Glo. As the Quran is a solution to all out problems.

But, I do appreciate what you were trying to say and often choosing the right words can be hard. But Islam considers Jesus, to be a noble and God fearing prophet PBUH, did you know the quran has an entire chapter dedicated to Jesus PBUHs mother- Surah Maryam (http://www.quran.com/19), correct me if I am wrong but I dont even think the Bible has such a thing.

But coming to your question about why is it Jesus PBUH and not Muhammad PBUH who was choosen to return to this world.

I suppose only Allah knows for sure. But to try and aswer the question...

It says in the Holy Quran:
[29:57] Everyone will taste death, then to us you will be ultimately returned.
(http://www.quran.com/29)

Now, in Islam we Muslims believe that Jesus PBUH was not crucified (watch these if you have a chance, its a debate between a christian and muslims missionary on this topic http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...B612E2946A2D15). Instead of being put on the cross Jesus PBUH was raised by Allah into the heavens to save him from such humilation, so right now he is alive, not dead. In order for Allah to keep the Quran error-less it makes sence that he must be returned to the earth to pass away.

Similarly we believe he will return to testify for Islam, after all he is the one that people refer to as 'god' or as the 'son of god' so Allah predicted this and it may be that He wanted to give him a chance to say he never preached such a thing. Or wanted to show to the people that he is just flesh and bone, the definate answer only All Might Allah knows.

It says in the Noble Quran Surah Maidah, Chapter 4 verse 116. That on the day of judgement Jesus PBUH will be asked by god if he ever asked any one to be worship and he will say "Glory to Thee! (Allah) never could I say what I have no right"

Even though we Muslims love Muhammad PBUH, we love Allah more and if Allah decread that Jesus PBUH is the one to return then Allah indeed knows best.

I dont know if that helped clear things up??

peace

edit - also if you think about it, us humans will never be happy and could say "why.." about anything. For example, in The Quran Allah is referred to as He, but we Muslims believe Allah swt has no gender. So often the question is posed why He and not she, but if Allah swt was referred to as She we would ask , why She and not He. (There is also another reason which lies in the arabic language, but my point is still there)
Reply

gang4
08-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Tony
...If Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet, why is it Jesus (pbuh) that will return ?)
I didn't read all posts...Sorry, if it is a repeat...

According to Ahmad Deedat in one of his video when he was in Birmingham(?)...(Note: according to a sheik, Mr.Deedat is not an Islamic Scholar but has a vast biblical knowledge)

"Allah has completed our Deen...
Muslim should not wait anybody to come to give a guidance...
The reason why Jesus (pbuh) will return as per accordance to hadiths...
While according to their book:
To tell them: "Depart from me, ye who do iniquity!" (I forgot this part)
Reply

KNX
11-07-2009, 07:38 PM
:sl:

This really good question. I have been pondering this question for some time. Alhamdulilah someone had already asked :statisfie

I have asked my cousin, she told me this is because Jesus (peace be upon him) was raised to heaven by Allah. So Jesus peace be upon him will return to die as a human.

But another friend of mine told me Jesus peace be upon him will return to settle the dispute. He, Jesus peace be upon him will tell the Christian that he is not the son of God. He will guide other people to Islam.

Wa alaykum salam peace KNX :peace:
Reply

Muslim Woman
12-13-2009, 04:28 AM
Salaam/Peace


Originally Posted by ChristIsGod
..Mohammad can't leave hell to return to earth .

If u want to bash the last Prophet pbuh , pl go to any Christian site . Remember , this is an Islamic forum.

May God guide you as He guided His slave and messenger Jesus pbuh.
Reply

Humbler_359
12-13-2009, 04:48 AM
Originally Posted by ChristIsGod
Jesus died upon Calvary's Cross so your cousin is deluded.
Jesus will not claim his religion is false nor will he denounce his Sonship.

The answer to the topic is simple.
Mohammad can't leave hell to return to earth and Jesus will return in the Second Coming to make a 1000 year Kingdom here on Earth with believers.

Is that how you represent your Christian's attitudes here? throwing flames? Are you telling us we are going to Hell?

I think, perhaps you need alot of medicine to calm your mind. +o(

:wa:
Reply

Muslim Woman
12-13-2009, 05:10 AM
Salaam/Peace

Originally Posted by ChristIsGod
.. Anyone who denies Jesus and hates God will burn in hell.

It's a must for Muslims to respect Jesus pbuh and submitted ourselves to God Almighty.

U need to learn about Islam more. Till then , try to remove hatred from ur heart. May God bless u.
Reply

Ramadhan
12-13-2009, 05:14 AM
Originally Posted by ChristIsGod
Anyone who denies Jesus
We muslims actually love jesus pbuh. If you study your bible a little bit instead of listening to your priests, you will find that the lives of good muslims resemblance very closely the live of Jesus pbuh. That's because christianity totally abandoned the life and examples provided by Jesus pbuh.

and hates God will burn in hell. :D
I totally agree with you. Those who worship others than God will burn in hell.
Reply

Italianguy
12-13-2009, 05:49 AM
Very good question. And I will put it simply, I am not speaking for all Christians, but mearly to my own study of Christianity.
%70 of Christians don’t even know who Muhammad (pbuh) is
%10 Don’t believe he is a Prophet
%10 Don’t know what Islam is about
%10 doesn’t want to believe Jesus is not their savior. (This would destroy Christianity in a whole) It’s the entire basis of Christianity. If Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet, Christians are in a lot of trouble.
But mainly they don’t believe that Muhammad was a prophet. This is why your neighbor I saying Muhammad (pbuh) was not the last prophet.
I would approach your neighbor with this question; if Jesus is the savior of all humanity; show this to me in the Bible? Show me where it says that He is the last prophet. Show me where it denies Muhammad was a prophet. If Jesus (pbuh) is the son of God (and this is the best one) show me where in the Bible it clearly and explicitly states that Jesus (pbuh) himself claims that he is GOD?
I have been trying to actually find this myself(thus being the reason of my consideration of Islam) I have found multiple verses and passages where someone has claimed he says he is the son of God, but most of the time he references his father, not in much difference as a Catholic calling the priest “father”. Allah is my father as well. He is the only reason for our existence.
We as Christians make the mistake in believing only what we are taught, never taking in consideration the views and beliefs of other faiths, when I say faiths, I only mean Islam. Other faiths believe in multiple God’s when we know there is ONLY ONE.
I’m sorry if I drifted of topic here but I guess it’s because I am looking for the truth as well, and am waiting to hear it. I have been a sincere believer my whole life. Plus I don’t ever drink alcohol and or eat pork (some things in the Bible most Christians don’t follow) and yes it is in the Bible. But now I question this belief. Many give me the answer “ don’t, question it, just go on faith” I am not sure that is a good enough answer for me now.
I can’t wait for the day I get to use my talents to profess to all, the TRUTH. I have been witnessing for years and still……I don’t know if what I profess is truth, and I sure do not want to stand in front of God with the wrong answer.
I would say “good luck” but I don’t believe in luck. Allah gives us the ability to speak and His prophets tell us what to say.
Let me know what your neighbor answers with.
God be with you.
Reply

Italianguy
12-13-2009, 05:55 AM
Oh I also forgot that the Bible states that Jesus(pbuh) was resurected after His death, and was taken back to his father. No other Prophet claims this. The Bible says this

1 Corinthians 15 (New International Version)

1 Corinthians 15
The Resurrection of Christ
1Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5and that he appeared to Peter,[b] and then to the Twelve. 6After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11Whether, then, it was I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

The Resurrection of the Dead
12But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.
20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he "has put everything under his feet."[c] Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

29Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? 30And as for us, why do we endanger ourselves every hour? 31I die every day—I mean that, brothers—just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord. 32If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus for merely human reasons, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised,
"Let us eat and drink,
for tomorrow we die."[d] 33Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character." 34Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

The Resurrection Body
35But someone may ask, "How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?" 36How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39All flesh is not the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
42So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"[e]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. 48As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we[f] bear the likeness of the man from heaven.

50I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."[g]
55"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"[h] 56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Reply

Italianguy
12-13-2009, 06:05 AM
To: ChristisGod

That was totally uncalled for and NOT Christian belief! Hold your tounge, you have been given no right by God to judge others. Where in the Bible do you have support for these claims??? Find them and post them.

Do not speek for all Christians on your own behalf, when it contradicts what I know and believe!

Are you just here to stir things up?

God be with you my friend.
Reply

Italianguy
12-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Humbler_359
Is that how you represent your Christian's attitudes here? throwing flames? Are you telling us we are going to Hell?

I think, perhaps you need alot of medicine to calm your mind. +o(

:wa:
They have pills for people like him.
Reply

amirebi
12-13-2009, 06:18 AM
سلام
I am Shia, and in our believes, in the future a grandchildren of Mohammad(puh), who is called Mahdi(sa) , will return and with the help of Jesus and other real muslims and chiristians, fight with injustice and corruption of the world...
this Theory is hardly popular in Shia, and if you are intrested you can search about it.
ofcourse if you are not one of them who considers Shia as moshreks. ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Mahdi
فی امان اللله :)
Reply

Italianguy
12-13-2009, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by naidamar
We muslims actually love jesus pbuh. If you study your bible a little bit instead of listening to your priests, you will find that the lives of good muslims resemblance very closely the live of Jesus pbuh. That's because christianity totally abandoned the life and examples provided by Jesus pbuh.



I totally agree with you. Those who worship others than God will burn in hell.
I dont understand where he got "those who don't believe in God will go to hell"? Of course that is true.

Who here doesn't believe in God?

He is right in that aspect...at least one good point.
Reply

Italianguy
12-13-2009, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
I dont understand where he got "those who don't believe in God will go to hell"? Of course that is true.

Who here doesn't believe in God?

He is right in that aspect...at least one good point.
No priest would would teach that either.
Kep in mind Catholics are the only ones with priests.

Protestants have preachers, sort of like an Imaam. They only teach the word.

God bless.
Reply

amirebi
12-13-2009, 06:32 AM
سلام
I am Shia, and we believe that (according to some proofs) in the future, one of the grand children of Mohammad(pbuh),is called Mahdi(sa), will return and with the help of Jesus and other muslims and chiristians , they will save the world from injustice and corruption and they will purify all the humankinds :)
you can search yourself
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
Reply

Grofica
12-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
No priest would would teach that either.
Kep in mind Catholics are the only ones with priests.

Protestants have preachers, sort of like an Imaam. They only teach the word.

God bless.
that not really true... my mother used to make me go to a christien non-denominational church and not only did they guy tell me i was going to H*ll (point blank) but he actually locked me in the church... i had to call my mom... (she was in the other room with the adults) he wouldnt let me leave...
Reply

Ali_008
12-14-2009, 04:08 AM
Originally Posted by amirebi
سلام
I am Shia, and in our believes, in the future a grandchildren of Mohammad(puh), who is called Mahdi(sa) , will return and with the help of Jesus and other real muslims and chiristians, fight with injustice and corruption of the world...
this Theory is hardly popular in Shia, and if you are intrested you can search about it.
ofcourse if you are not one of them who considers Shia as moshreks. ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Mahdi
فی امان اللله :)
The arrival of Imam Mahdi is as certain as the return of Eesa (Alayhi Salaam), in fact the Mahdi will arrive before Eesa (Alayhi Salaam). This is a belief of Ahl-us-Sunnah as well.

Shi'ites are not considered Mushrikhs, as far as I know. They just have some beliefs way different than that of Ahl-us-Sunnah. For example, in Islam, disparaging/insulting the companions of the Prophet (PBUH) is a major sin which is a common practice of the shi'ites. And I also hate it when I read/hear the shia claim that Imam Mahdi will resurrect and punish Hadhrat Abu Bakr, Uman and Uthman (RadhiAllahu Anhum) because all 3 of them are my favourite Sahaba. :raging:
Reply

Italianguy
12-14-2009, 05:24 AM
Originally Posted by Grofica
that not really true... my mother used to make me go to a christien non-denominational church and not only did they guy tell me i was going to H*ll (point blank) but he actually locked me in the church... i had to call my mom... (she was in the other room with the adults) he wouldnt let me leave...
Is this why you became a Muslim? He was wrong to do that to you! That would never happen in any church i go to.
Reply

abu salaahudeen
12-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Tony
Following a discussion with my Christian neighbour I would like to know if there is any explanation as to why Jesus is coming back rather than Muhammad (pbuh). The guy talks for 80 pc of the time and usually contradicts himself, when he does listen he then replies and usually contradicts further, however he raised a good point that I had no answer for. If Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet, why is it Jesus (pbuh) that will return ? Whilst I am sure there is a good reason for it I dont know what it is. So please before this thread descends into a mind numbing and tedious debate that actually serves no purpose, would the members of this forum please allow my question to be answered first, thanks in advance:)
because he (Jesus) didn't complete his message as decreed by God and Muahmaad (pbuh) has.

Yuo see we don't believ that jesus is dead
Reply

Predator
12-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Jesus died upon Calvary's Cross so your cousin is deluded.
Jesus will not claim his religion is false nor will he denounce his Sonship.

The answer to the topic is simple.
Mohammad can't leave hell to return to earth and Jesus will return in the Second Coming to make a 1000 year Kingdom here on Earth with believers.
Foul mouthed Guys like you , who dont read the scriptures are not worth having a discussion with .
We Muslims respect Jesus(PBUH) and you foul mouthed christians attack Muhammed with such low words . You can only bark thats what you are good for.
Reply

Muslim Woman
12-21-2009, 08:41 AM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Ali_008
...I read/hear the shia claim that Imam Mahdi will resurrect and punish Hadhrat Abu Bakr, Uman and Uthman (RadhiAllahu Anhum) because all 3 of them are my favourite Sahaba. :raging:
never heard of this but I won't be surprised if they really think so . I read some offensive posts by Shia participants agaisnt Abu Bakr ra in a Christian forum . It's really sad how some / many or all ? shia hate Abu Bakr ra and Mother Aisha ra.
Reply

waqas maqsood
12-27-2009, 04:52 AM
As long as Shia testify the shahadah.. they are muslim.

May Allah give them Hidayah and a better understanding of the prophet's companion.

If someone asks me if I am Sunni or Wahabi or Shia... I reply saying I am muslim. I respect all the prophet and messengers as well as the companion. I dont follow any school of thought as I stick to the Qu'ran and Hadith. If such event does occur where where it's not mentioned in the Holy Book or Sunnah, i'll just avoid it. Best to stick to the basics than having arguments as it destroys unity and creates doubt in mind. We muslim need to concrete our own foundation before knowing what right and wrong.

Corect me if i'm wrong
Reply

tango92
12-30-2009, 06:23 AM
brother by keeping out of it your gonna fall into bidda. you are gonna have to learn all quran and hadith and study everything.
eg: how will you pray?

there is evidence that we tie our hands at our chests and at our navel. who will you follow? your not in a better position than our scholars to judge. sunni islam is the main body of muslims and all our schools of thought (eg hanafi, maliki) operate on quran and sunnah. so just take the opinion of these scholars. for your own sake
Reply

إحسان
04-15-2011, 03:09 PM
This is a very simple question, and I'll make it a simple answer in return.

Jesus (a.s) will descend from heaven near the end of time because Jesus (a.s) did not DIE. You know how Christians believe the Jews killed Jesus on the cross? Well no, we believe that Allah (saw) created a man who bored great resemblance to Jesus (a.s) to die on the cross therefore Christians/Jews believe that he died when in actuality we believe Allah (saw) took him to heaven. In simple, we believe Jesus was not crucified, but was raised bodily to heaven by God.

- Dua
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Peace be upon you sisters and brothers in humanity,



If Jesus is not dead can you tell me what is he doing now ?
Reply

Hamza Asadullah
04-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Hello John,

We say that Allah saved Isa bin Maryam (alahi salam) and Allah raised him up unto Himself as Allah confirms in the Quran:

"And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'خsâ (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allâh," – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them [the resemblance of 'خsâ (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely, they killed him not [i.e. 'خsâ (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ['alayhis-salâm]]: But Allâh raised him ['خsâ (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) to Himself (and he ['alayhis-salâm] is in the heavens). And Allâh is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise." [Qur'an 4:157-159]

Apocalypse of Peter also confirms that Isa bin Maryam (alahi salam) was not crucified, unfortunately Christians do not accept it as their whole faith is based on the crucification.
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hamza81
Hello John,

We say that Allah saved Isa bin Maryam (alahi salam) and Allah raised him up unto Himself as Allah confirms in the Quran:

"And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'خsâ (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allâh," – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them [the resemblance of 'خsâ (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely, they killed him not [i.e. 'خsâ (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ['alayhis-salâm]]: But Allâh raised him ['خsâ (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) to Himself (and he ['alayhis-salâm] is in the heavens). And Allâh is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise." [Qur'an 4:157-159]

Apocalypse of Peter also confirms that Isa bin Maryam (alahi salam) was not crucified, unfortunately Christians do not accept it as their whole faith is based on the crucification.


Hello Hamza81,


Who was the man in the cross then ?
Reply

إحسان
04-15-2011, 11:28 PM
^JOHNJOHN, in answer to your previous post before Hamza81 - Jesus (Alayhi Salam) is in heaven (Jannah). In answer to your question before this post - we do not know who the man was but he holds GREAT resemblence to Jesus (Alayhi Salam) thus we believe that the Jews & Christians mistook him for the real Jesus. (as)

- Dua
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by *dua
^JOHNJOHN, in answer to your previous post before Hamza81 - Jesus (Alayhi Salam) is in heaven (Jannah). In answer to your question before this post - we do not know who the man was but he holds GREAT resemblence to Jesus (Alayhi Salam) thus we believe that the Jews & Christians mistook him for the real Jesus. (as)

- Dua


Hi Dua,


- You are telling me that Jews and Christians made a big mistake by killing another man ?

- Or do you think that Allah create another man with great resemblence to jesus

- or Allah took a man and gave him the jesus's face


I do not understand
Reply

Hamza Asadullah
04-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHN
Hello Hamza81,


Who was the man in the cross then ?
Hello John. The Quran emphatically states that they did not kill Jesus. This is found in the Bible as well, and can be gleaned by any Christian seeking truth if he really desire it. There are statements in different Gospels, which strongly agreeing with the Quranic verdict that they killed him not for certain. In fact, these statements clearly suggest that Jesus escaped death on the cross and therefore avoided being discovered by his enemies.

Additionally, some of the recent researches confirm that Jesus did not suffer death on the cross.

Barbara Thiering, an Australian scholar, has demonstrated convincingly, on a meticulous analysis of the Dead Sea Scrolls that Jesus did not die on the cross.

Two European scholars, Holger Kersten and Elmer E Gruber, have assiduously pursued the story of radiocarbon test carried out on the famous Turin Shroud and have shown that Jesus did not die on the cross and that the Turin Shroud was a hoax.

Some of the early Christian sects did not believe that Christ was killed on the cross. The Basilidans believed that someone else was substituted for him. The Docetate held that Christ never had a real physical or natural body, but only an apparent or phantom body, and that his crucifixion was only apparent, not real. The Marcionite Gospel (about A.C. 138) denied that Jesus was born, and merely said that he appeared in human form. The Gospel of St. Barnabas supported the theory of substitution on the Cross.

The early Christians' doctrines clearly and indisputably confirm that Jesus, peace be upon him, never got crucified. The lies that had been invented after the departure of Jesus about his crucifixion were all man-made. This is why you see the "Gospels" of the New Testaments of today were all written by third-party narrations. They are not original, and the theologians and historians of the Bibles of today confirm this as well.

The Quranic teaching is that Christ was not crucified nor killed by the Jews, not with standing certain apparent circumstances which produced that illusion in the minds of some of his enemies; that disputations, doubts, and conjectures on such matters are vain; and that he was taken up to Allah Almighty.

Let us look at verse 3:55 "Behold! Allah said: O Jesus! I will take thee And raise thee to Myself And clear thee (of the falsehoods) Of those who blaspheme; I will make those Who follow thee superior To those who reject faith, To the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, And I will judge Between you of the matters wherein ye dispute."

Here we see that Allah Almighty promised Jesus peace be upon him to raise him to heaven. Jesus was charged by the Jews with blasphemy as claiming to be God or the son of God. The Christians (except a few early sects which were annihilated by persecution, and the modern sect of Unitarians), adopted the substance of the claim, and made it the cornerstone of their faith. Allah Almighty clears Jesus of such a charge or claim.
Reply

Hamza Asadullah
04-16-2011, 11:33 PM
According to a documentary film called, "Banned from the Bible", which was aired on the History Channel, some of Saint Peter's apocalypse were banned from the current Bible, and these Epistles contain what Islam claims - that Jesus didn't get crucified on the cross and it only appeared that he was. This banned part also says that Jesus was standing next to the cross laughing. These are the parts of the Bible that only few people in the world know about.

According to the documentary film, the apocalypse was very popular among Christians during the 2nd century. They believed "it was spiritually inspired" by GOD Almighty to Saint Peter. They actually had doubts about "John's apocalypse", which is known today as "the Book of Revelation". Interestingly also, this apocalypse says that after GOD Almighty fills both Heaven and Hell with inhabitants from Mankind, and the people of Hell get tortured for a long period of time, the People of Heaven will ask and Pray to GOD Almighty to Forgive the people of Hell. GOD Almighty will then eventually listen to their Prayers, and will order the "Gates and the Steel Bars of Hell" to be opened and allow the people of Hell to enter Heaven for Good.

This apocalypse of Peter seems to also perfectly fit Noble Verse 7:40 in the Noble Quran where Allah Almighty Promised that He will eventually open the Gates of Heaven to all disbelievers and empty Hell. This actually supports Islam's claims about Jesus peace be upon him never died on the cross.

According to John 19:36-37 from the Bible proves that Jesus never got crucified, since GOD Almighty promised that he will protect Jesus' body and not let even a single bone be broken. So how is it possible for the feet to get nailed on the cross without any penetration to the bones by the nails, hence breaking part of the feet's bones?

Also according to Isaiah 52:13 "...he will be raised and lifted up....", which clearly and perfectly agrees with Islam about Jesus never died on the cross. "Raised and lifted" clearly suggests that Jesus will be picked up right from the cross, or saved right from the cross by Allah Almighty. It suggests that Jesus will not die, nor get crucified, but rather be raised and lifted by GOD Almighty to Heavens.

Watch banned from the Bible here which is in 12 short parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQWfhscudKc
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi Hamza81


For you Jesus is still alive, I was looking for all the verses about Jesus in the Quran and I have find one, could you please explain me :

Surah 19. Mary


31. "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live


If jesus is alive then he is giving charity ? the question he si giving charity to who ?
Reply

Ghazalah
04-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHN
"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live


If jesus is alive then he is giving charity ? the question he si giving charity to who ?
Vast majority of Mufasireen have said Isa (AS) is referring to when he is alive in this World.
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-17-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Vast majority of Mufasireen have said Isa (AS) is referring to when he is alive in this World.


Hi Ghazalah,


You are saying that there are 2 words.


- here until jesus die in this world

- Hereafter


Where is jesus in this world or in another world ?


Read again the verse and tell me where do you see its about his life on earh ?
Reply

Ghazalah
04-17-2011, 02:52 PM
:hmm:

Let me rephrase... The ayah states "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live" now many have asked the same question as you, and mufasireen have stated he is talking about his life on Earth, i.e. praying to Allah and giving Charity. Hope that makes sense.
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Ghazalah
:hmm:

Let me rephrase... The ayah states "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live" now many have asked the same question as you, and mufasireen have stated he is talking about his life on Earth, i.e. praying to Allah and giving Charity. Hope that makes sense.


Thank you I understand then he is in hereafter and his life in the world is finish no ?

But he is alive and on the day of resurrection he will be already alive and god does need to bring him to life no ?


I do not understand really, he is alive but his life in this world is finish but he will come back to finish his life ?


sorry but Is confusing :(
Reply

Ghazalah
04-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHN
But he is alive and on the day of resurrection he will be already alive and god does need to bring him to life no ?
Nope, he will come back soon inshAllah he will live for 40 years, then he shall die. His appearance back in this world is a major sign of Judgement day. So on the Day of Resurrection Allah SWT will bring him back to life. :)

Make sense now?
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Nope, he will come back soon inshAllah he will live for 40 years, then he shall die. His appearance back in this world is a major sign of Judgement day. So on the Day of Resurrection Allah SWT will bring him back to life. :)

Make sense now?


Hi Ghazalah,


- How do you know that he will live 40 years

- How do you know he will be a major sign of judgement day


Did you see it in the quran or somewhere ?
Reply

Ghazalah
04-18-2011, 10:24 PM
^There's Hadith about this. I shall post it if you like. :)
Reply

JOHNJOHN
04-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Ghazalah
^There's Hadith about this. I shall post it if you like. :)

Hi my sister in humanity,


Yes could you bring Hadiths about the descent of the prophete Jesus and what will be his duty.


Thank you.


Peace
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 11:43 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 02:07 AM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 05:25 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!