/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abusive teenagers

Tony
07-10-2009, 04:26 PM
So today it is my turn to get abuse, I had taken some dinner to my wife who works at A n E at hospital, on my return with my young son in the passenger seat with window open, a group of teenage Pakistani boys in a Pakistani area walked upside my car and spat in my sons face, yes SPAT IN MY SONS FACE !!!!! My son is five we are white and in the mirror they were spitting at all white people, I span the car round and blocked the road while I chased the dirty little *******, I then recieved more abuse and threats etc etc from the whole group. I tried so hard to catch this lad but had to return to my son in the car. An elderly Pakistani man was so apolagetic for the community as a whole, I did not say I was Muslim and had just come from Jummu,ah butmay Allah bless this man who was so upset, Ameen. I phoned my wife and she said people were being admitted to hospital as a group of asian youths were attacking people randomly and hitting them. I ask Allah to punish them severely and guide them to the right path, Ameen. I realised that my demons are just below the surface and await any chance to bubble up and take control, I resorted to an old Tony that I thought had died and sincerely wanted to do damage to this gang and I dont think the one who spat realises how close he cam to being disfigured, I thank Allah from deep in my heart that He prevented me from catching them. I have calmed down now but am still angry. The thing I learned from this is to be aware of shayatins whisperings at all times, when you least expect it or when you think you are in the right, shayatin will grip you and cuase to veer well of the right path. So guard your emaan and think before reacting, I will be doing so in future insha,Allah. Peace to all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-10-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm really sorry hear this brother. This is what I mean, these guys have no respect for any one no matter how old the person is or the fact they have family with them. Then we find muslims are doing it as well, it was obviously race incited, if they'd known you were muslim I'd doubt it would have happened. I don't know what is up with parents that they are unable to bring their children up properly, I mean you'd expect that atleast with muslims they'd have some respect. But I think its that pakistani families are not strongly implementing islam into the upbringing of these children

glo
07-10-2009, 04:40 PM
That's a very honest account, Tony.
I like that way you can look at yourself with such honesty! If only more people were like that.

I hope you are very proud of having handled your anger so well. I am sure that's going to be a great role model to your sons! :)

May there be peace between people from different races and faiths ... and may God guide us all to peace and understanding.

nebula
07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Bro! im shocked to hear this! Subhannallah! your 5 year old son! i can understand your anger! walahi!

How is ur son? is he upset about it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
07-10-2009, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
Bro! im shocked to hear this! Subhannallah! your 5 year old son! i can understand your anger! walahi!

How is ur son? is he upset about it?
He is fine thanks for asking, I ensured that I didnt use any rascist language but the air was blue for a while ! To be honest he was more upset thatdaddy was so angry and he kept saying phone the policeman:D

aadil77
07-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Sorry to say this, but when I go to some of these pakistani areas, the children are brought up like animals, they're like gremlins, no manners, respect, nothing. Last time I went to middlesborough I saw a bunch of these pakistani kids swearing at other older muslims right outside the mosque after jumah. They're an insult to muslims. With white chavs you know that they've probably been brought up in a deprived area with no religious beliefs that could influence them, but with muslims you expect some kind of behaviour that reflects islamic teachings

glo
07-10-2009, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
To be honest he was more upset that daddy was so angry and he kept saying phone the policeman:D
What a caring and sensible young man you are raising there! :)

Tony
07-10-2009, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What a caring and sensible young man you are raising there! :)
Glo you know just how to say the right thing, bless you

Tony
07-10-2009, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Sorry to say this, but when I go to some of these pakistani areas, the children are brought up like animals, they're like gremlins, no manners, respect, nothing. Last time I went to middlesborough I saw a bunch of these pakistani kids swearing at other older muslims right outside the mosque after jumah. They're an insult to muslims. With white chavs you know that they've probably been brought up in a deprived area with no religious beliefs that could influence them, but with muslims you expect some kind of behaviour that reflects islamic teachings
The world is turning to crap bro unfortunatley, we can only ask God to save us and ours

Tony
07-10-2009, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
What a stupid bunch of racist kids. This is such a problem with the youth nowadays. They don't fear respect/fear authority. They feel invulnerable when they're in large groups.

I honestly think the cane ought to be used.

Also chuck away all stupid forms of rap/movies/games and other entertainment that promotes violent gang like behaviour.

And society at large ought to stop this classifiying into "teenagers" thing. Not a kid but not yet adult. What rubbish. Once they reach puberty, they should be held as responsible and considered mature.
I rest in the fact that Allah will punish them brother, may it be with a big stick :statisfie

aadil77
07-10-2009, 05:14 PM
The world is turning to crap bro unfortunatley, we can only ask God to save us and ours
Yes brother, I'd guarantee nothing like that would happen where I live, muslims aren't as ignorant or racist here and there are a good few white revert brothers around

Tony
07-10-2009, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Yes brother, I'd guarantee nothing like that would happen where I live, muslims aren't as ignorant or racist here and there are a good few white revert brothers around
yes now I am begining to feel sad more than anything that such an in the spotlight part of the Ummah are acting this way, the rascist types recruit ppl to their way of thinking becuase of it. The man that apologised to me was treying to counter this, the truly sad thing is that ppl hate and this is all the reason they need to further seperate themselves from Allah. I am slowly getting more involved with the mosque I started to attend, I start arabic there on weds, insha'Allah. I am going to find out what work is being done to bridge the gaps culturally and find some way of helping, Allah finds some pretty strange ways of motivating us and inspiring us:D

Ansariyah
07-10-2009, 05:33 PM
SubhanaAllah! Spitting at a child, oh God!:( May Allah protect u & ur family ameen. May Allah also reward ur outstanding patience ameen.

MashaAllah @ ur son, how is he now?

Yanal
07-10-2009, 05:35 PM
:sl:

Brother Tony they are lost souls getting controlled by the Shytaan,you must understand that and forgive them. I pray insha'Allah that this will never happen to anyone! Ameen! I am a teenager and I respect authorities.

:w:

Tony
07-10-2009, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
:sl:

Brother Tony they are lost souls getting controlled by the Shytaan,you must understand that and forgive them. I pray insha'Allah that this will never happen to anyone! Ameen! I am a teenager and I respect authorities.

:w:
Good point brother, the voice of reason, for the sake of Allah I forgive them

Tony
07-10-2009, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
SubhanaAllah! Spitting at a child, oh God!:( May Allah protect u & ur family ameen. May Allah also reward ur outstanding patience ameen.

MashaAllah @ ur son, how is he now?
hes fine sister, playing outside now and forgotten about it, hes so beautiful, Alhamdulillah

Tony
07-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Something just struck me, how mad I was that someone spat on my son, yet we are supposed to be more protective of our prophet (pbuh) even than this, I fall short and as such I ask Allah to instill more love for Rasulullah (pbuh) in me

IslamicRevival
07-10-2009, 05:48 PM
This is just an example of how far the Muslim youth are from their deen. Its disgusting behaviour and this is not the example our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH set. Its saddening to hear such incidents, What a shame

Blackpool
07-10-2009, 08:15 PM
This is sickening especially with my strong opinions in regard of immigration. They targeted you because you were white. They wanted to target white British people and this angers me alot even more so. I hate racist attacks especially against a the people of the country that have let them in. If I saw this happening I'd have joined you in your chase for the lad, I'd have beat him so bad! :raging:

I was brought up in this chav era. I'm 24. I chose to turn my back on it and them and I am proud of myself for doing so. I hate chavs and the chav culture and for that I thank the beautiful game of football of which I play regularly.

transition?
07-11-2009, 06:09 AM
^ discriminatory remarks and actions come from all types of people because every group has their share of stupid arrogant people.
There's no point on mentioning immigrants.

Eric H
07-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Blessings and peace be with youTony;
Something just struck me, how mad I was that someone spat on my son, yet we are supposed to be more protective of our prophet (pbuh) even than this, I fall short and as such I ask Allah to instill more love for Rasulullah (pbuh) in me
When people hurt us it is so hard then to try and spread the love of God, and possibly to forgive them. We seem to mess up big time in this world, only God can put all things right in a greater good life after death.

In the spirit of praying to a loving, merciful and forgiving God

Eric

Eric H
07-11-2009, 07:08 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Blackpool;
This is sickening especially with my strong opinions in regard of immigration. They targeted you because you were white. They wanted to target white British people and this angers me alot even more so.
I am also sickened by immigration, but for very different reasons. Britain has built its empire on the backbone of slavery, and we have raped and exploited many countries over the centuries.

We have been a major cause in destabilising Iraq and creating around two million refugees, from that country, they have to go somewhere. We exploit the third world by paying them a pittance for their work, simply so we can have more in this country.

People in these countries know that if they want to earn more than a pound a day for hard labour, they have to emigrate to the countries that exploit them.

I am angry about the reasons people are forced out of their countries.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Duhaa786M
07-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Very Sad! 2 hear this 4rm muslims.

_PakistaN_
07-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Brother Tony, Sorry to hear that man. It is quite hard for me to realize they would go up to a random person and do that. From that you can pretty much tell they were messing around and not doing the right thing.

Al-Zaara
07-12-2009, 03:50 PM
That's so sad to hear brother, but I'm glad nothing worse happened. I can really understand how you're feeling, I'd feel like beating them up too. That's ridicilous, to attack a child.. Messed up.

Have you guys heard of the very talked about current case in Germany, of three teen-boys? They beat a man half to death.

Then I remember a case in Germany, two boys just decided that the man, woman or child, the one who comes around the corner will be KILLED. Yes, killed. And he was killed, a man who was walking around his neighbourhood 'cause he couldn't sleep, about 100 meters from home.

It's ridicilous. How are we going to shape the future, if the older generation can't even raise the younger generation?
And society at large ought to stop this classifiying into "teenagers" thing. Not a kid but not yet adult. What rubbish. Once they reach puberty, they should be held as responsible and considered mature.
I strongly disagree. Some reach puberty at the age of 10, are they mature? Teenagers of approx. the age 15 and up, I do think are more responsible for their actions than it many times is said. I do think society is too lenient on the children, teenagers and young adults. This really is a problem. It goes to the root of how children are schooled, what they are faced with in the streets, at home, at school, on TV and the Net, what they listen to, what they read, how alcohol, sex and violence is portrayed.

These children are suppoused to be our future, it's scary.

Raaina
07-12-2009, 04:53 PM
What an awful thing to happen :(

I'm glad your son is alright.. and well done for keeping your cool :)

Tony
07-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Have you guys heard of the very talked about current case in Germany, of three teen-boys? They beat a man half to death.

Then I remember a case in Germany, two boys just decided that the man, woman or child, the one who comes around the corner will be KILLED. Yes, killed. And he was killed, a man who was walking around his neighbourhood 'cause he couldn't sleep, about 100 meters from home.

It's ridicilous. How are we going to shape the future, if the older generation can't even raise the younger generation?

This is so bad, even our children are not safe, if this had been me coming round cornere on friday they would have got a shock tho. cold blooded less than animals

_PakistaN_
07-13-2009, 05:39 AM

This is so bad, even our children are not safe, if this had been me coming round cornere on friday they would have got a shock tho. cold blooded less than animals
What you are doing is you are looking at everybody in the world from a normal point of view. There are about 6 billion people in the world. Not everybody is normal, however, some people just take it to the max.

- IqRa -
07-13-2009, 08:27 AM
Those little *******s! How dare they!

Tony
07-13-2009, 08:56 AM
although still angry it has made me think how sickening it must be to loose a child to the same sentiment, it may be on a much grander scale and i dont pretend to equate the two as identical, but its more or less the same mind set that is butchering Gaza kids or Darfur, Romanians in Northern Ireland etc. May Allah protect the innocents in this world, Ameen

- IqRa -
07-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.