/* */

PDA

View Full Version : look at this priest trying to convert Muslim children in Florida

جوري
07-10-2009, 08:50 PM
http://www.naqatube.com/view_video.p...ic&category=rf

can you believe how low they are going after kids with a translator?

so proud of that little guy how he tells him off at the end and walks away :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
07-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Just when I was thinking that I would like to impale that sly ******* on the gate spikes the little brother told him straight, may Allah punish this sneaky child stalker

Güven
07-10-2009, 09:34 PM
argh that guy kept talking and talking and mocking.

Those kids were smart though, they dissed them hard at the end. :D

جوري
07-10-2009, 09:38 PM
actually the child dissed him in the beginning too, I don't think many people are unto that.. when he said 'because I am God' was eluding to the concept of how silly it is.. ******* priest was telling him darkness in your eyes how he must repent.. want to whack him!

and then that Arabic speaking fellow, the kid was really taken aback by him and told him in Arabic 'I can't believe you are one of them'

I just hate that slippery approach.. anyhow so proud of those kids.. Jesus is a prophet of God, he isn't his son or God...

Masha'Allah.. adorable tots..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amadeus85
07-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Thats sad but not suprising at all. In a secular system, with freedom of religion and equality of religions, the religion becomes a product to sell. So they push it to you like a candy bar or a pepsi. On the other hand Im afraid that it isnt only connected to protestantism, but also to other religions. Do we like it or not, every religion in USA gets americanized.

Tony
07-10-2009, 09:43 PM
We all think were right but you just do not do this to other ppls kids, a muslim would never do this

aamirsaab
07-10-2009, 09:43 PM
:sl:
LOL what a fool.

جوري
07-10-2009, 09:45 PM
he goes it is one thing for you to go to hell, and another thing for you to take those kids to hell with you... man I want to whack that SOB...

czgibson
07-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Greetings,

It's a horrible thing to do, giving kids the high pressure, hard-sell approach to religion like that. I can't understand the mentality of people who would do that.

Peace

جوري
07-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I can't understand how he reconciles the alleged love of Jesus with the throwing them into hell portion.

Intisar
07-10-2009, 09:55 PM
:sl: Why do they always say the same thing when they're trying to preach? ''Jesus loves you''. That's like the line every single bible preacher out there uses.

Abdul Fattah
07-10-2009, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
:sl: Why do they always say the same thing when they're trying to preach? ''Jesus loves you''. That's like the line every single bible preacher out there uses.
Selam aleykum,
I always wonder whether or not one should reply:
"I know he does, but he hates you for taking him as taghood."

Tony
07-10-2009, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Selam aleykum,
I always wonder whether or not one should reply:
"I know he does, but he hates you for taking him as taghood."
excellent :D

liya
07-10-2009, 10:04 PM
OMG!!! DEY R SICK ... why dont they go nd talk to ppl from there own age dats sick really +o(.... as they claim there religion is true why dont they go and talk to somebody like a sheikh instead of talking to babies .... really i cant stop laughing :D !!!

czgibson
07-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I can't understand how he reconciles the alleged love of Jesus with the throwing them into hell portion.
Absolutely!

It's always been something of a sticking point for me, that.

Peace

جوري
07-10-2009, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Absolutely!

It's always been something of a sticking point for me, that.

Peace
I don't mind their beliefs really, I just don't like their vehemence, and their targets.. he claims the children have darkness and violence in them and attitude.. what gives him the right to make children feel bad about themselves and gang up on them?...

on a completely separate note, I wonder if that was 'follower' from this forum targeting Muslims kids? :p

Zafran
07-10-2009, 10:34 PM
salaam

Jesus loves you!!!!!!!

Peace

Layla454
07-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Its shameful how he pressures the kids. They're just children for crying out loud

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.