/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'v Learned that....

Afifa
07-10-2009, 10:20 PM
I've learned that it doesn't cost anything to be nice - AGE 66

I've learned that if you spread the peas out on your plate, it looks like you ate more - AGE 6

I've learned that silent company is often more healing than words of advice - AGE 24

I've learned that if you care, it shows - AGE 30

I've learned that kindness is more important than perfection - AGE 70

I've learned that the tooth fairy doesn't always come. Sometimes he's broke -AGE 8

I've learned that learning to forgive takes practice - AGE 15

I've learned that everybody wants to be special to someone - AGE 22

I've learned that you don't know the value of a dollar until you've earned it yourself - AGE 17

I've learned that life is tough, but I'm tougher - AGE 39

I've learned that if you pray for your enemies, you will stop hating them - AGE 74

I've learned that when my desk is clean and organised, I can't find anything - AGE 20

I've learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with him/her - AGE 18

I've learned that I always think of the right thing to say when it's too late - AGE 30

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
07-10-2009, 10:35 PM
I've learnt that If I am I, I am truly I and no one else. Aye. AGE -.-.

Tony
07-10-2009, 10:38 PM
ive learned that putting effort into dua means you get much more back than you actually ask for, and that sometimes itgets stored up an released all together and can be totally overwhelming AGEless

liya
07-10-2009, 10:40 PM
jazaki allahu khairan sister sooo beautiful :statisfie...
p.s i always do the last one lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
07-10-2009, 11:01 PM
I've learned that regardless of race or religion no human being is as certain of something as he is of death, but people live their lives as though death will never come.

Yanal
07-10-2009, 11:05 PM
:sl:

I have learned the true concept of Islam and try to follow it as my best abilities.

:w:

Muhammad
07-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

I have learnt that sometimes, there must be downfall for there to be success.

Yanal
07-10-2009, 11:10 PM
:sl:

^To think of it,that gives me motivation for hafiz.

:w:

Abdul Fattah
07-10-2009, 11:12 PM
I've learned that being angry at the world doesn't make it a better place.

جوري
07-10-2009, 11:12 PM
^^ say I like that.. it is very encouraging..

I have learned just now that I can use onetouch ultra glucose test strips on the ultramini and that knowledge never ends...

wow 3 posts in a matter one my coming up with a statement lol (I liked Muhammad's statement)

'Abd-al Latif
07-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Alpha Dude you didn't put your age either.

Tony
07-10-2009, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpha dude
'abd al-latif, lol. I said the thing about age as tongue in cheek.. Cos somehow i don't think this was meant to be a "what i've learnt" thread in the first place. :x

anyway, i've learnt that the british and people from other clever countries say learnt instead of learned. :><:
**** i put my age noW, i learned that some ppl like to take the p***

Abdul Fattah
07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
I've learned that being angry at the world doesn't make it a better place. AGE 26
I've also learned that being patient with it does!

Afifa
07-11-2009, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
'Abd al-Latif, lol. I said the thing about age as tongue in cheek.. cos somehow I don't think this was meant to be a "what I've learnt" thread in the first place. :X

Anyway, I've learnt that the British and people from other clever countries say learnt instead of learned. :><:
;D
No not really
But its a good idea so might as well carry on :)
No need to put ages down

Re.TiReD
07-11-2009, 12:15 PM
I've learned that even the ones you love pass away - Age 5

I've learnt that there is beauty in endings (Whilst watchin a sunset) - Age 16

I've learnt that one can't be 19 forever - Age 20 :><:

I've also learnt that we can cry as easily as we can smile, things that take years building can be knocked down with one blow....People leave, tears fall, we are sometimes left alone, but one reality remains unchanged, Allah is always there.

I've learnt that if you want something, you gotta give it your all to make it yours, if you dont...It means it wasnt really worth it.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-11-2009, 01:00 PM
I'v Learned that....there is no worse feeling than a low iman
that contentment is one of the best gifts ever
having your parents mad at you is enough to kill you
that my family mean the world to me :-[

AabiruSabeel
07-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Please do not write comments that can hint at your age. You can do that in the Private Gender Sections.

Al-Zaara
07-11-2009, 02:30 PM
^ Is it a rule now that one is not allowed to display one's age?

AabiruSabeel
07-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Displaying any personal details in public forum (outside private gender sections) is inappropriate. I am not sure whether it is there in rules or not. But it should be avoided as it can lead to fitnah. Members of opp gender knowing each other's age isn't a good idea in my opinion.

Al-Zaara
07-11-2009, 02:44 PM
^ I understand your point, was just wondering if it had become a rule.

ژاله
07-11-2009, 03:04 PM
i have learned that hard work is the only reality in the world.passions,depressions and basically our feelings dont matter

Abdul Fattah
07-11-2009, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Displaying any personal details in public forum (outside private gender sections) is inappropriate. I am not sure whether it is there in rules or not. But it should be avoided as it can lead to fitnah. Members of opp gender knowing each other's age isn't a good idea in my opinion.
Selam aleykum
1) Could you explain how knowing people's age leads to fitnah?
3) If you fill in date of birth in your profile, then your age is displayed on your public profile for all members to read.

AabiruSabeel
07-11-2009, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Selam aleykum
1) Could you explain how knowing people's age leads to fitnah?
:wa:
It was just a security concern. I have seen members changing their tone, becoming more light hearted with people of similar age group.
3) If you fill in date of birth in your profile, then your age is displayed on your public profile for all members to read.
Yes, it can be seen by everyone. I can not do anything about it.

Yanal
07-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Just do not fill it then,it is optional not neccessary.

Bub
07-11-2009, 10:46 PM
I've learned to forgive people even they hurt me very much at least 70 times a day

Ansariyah
07-14-2009, 10:17 PM
I have learned u never know wat u got until it's gone.

I have learned that telling people that they're backbiting is the hardest thing to do.

alcurad
07-14-2009, 11:06 PM
to learn from others and listen to their experience, to stand up after falling and trudging through..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.