/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imam murdered in a hate crime

جوري
07-10-2009, 11:44 PM

By Rob McMillan
YERMO, Calif. (KABC) -- A Southern California religious leader is killed in a suspicious house fire. Now his family is calling it a hate crime and calling on the FBI to investigate.
The man's body was found in a burned out home in Yermo in San Bernardino County, east of Barstow.

Racist vandalism was found inside of Ali Mohammed's Yermo home. The vandalism was the reason he and his family moved out. But last weekend, Mohammed had come back to clean it up. He was killed in an explosion.
Howard Smith, who lives across the street, was home at the time.

"Yeah I was sitting in the house having a beer, and I heard this explosion," said Smith. "I thought it was a sonic boom, but you don't hear that at night."
Smith says within minutes, the home was destroyed by fire. He says he doesn't want to believe the fire was intentionally set. But there are doubts, because something like this has happened before, more than two years ago.
The mosque Mohammed built on his property also burned to the ground. For that, two teenagers were arrested.
"Is it a pretty tolerant community would you say, or not so much&it comes and goes, there are times you just want to get the heck out of here, and other times it's quiet, just the way I like it."
The sheriff's department says it could take the arson and bomb unit several weeks to determine if this fire was intentionally set, and it could take even longer to tell is Mohammed was murdered. But it's something investigators say they're determined to find out."
"This is a very tragic situation for this family, they should know the investigators are working hard on this, determine the cause and the origin and do whatever is necessary," said Cindy Beavers, San Bernardino Sheriff's Department spokesperson.
Until then, it's unknown if this was a tragic accident, or arson and murder.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=6898362

Have you heard about this in your local news? not even an honorable mention ey?..
the ****s on J watch are saying he deserved because he called to the death of apostates.. would they care to back it up? they love barking and braying like donkeys...
insha'Allah it will blow up in their face..
hell is a small feat for those ****s!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
07-10-2009, 11:48 PM
:sl:
:eek: JazakAllah Khayr for sharing,and no I have not yet heard of this but will do more research insha'Allah.:thumbs_up

:w:

BlissfullyJaded
07-10-2009, 11:52 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun. May Allah have mercy on the Imaam, reward him abundantly for what he has suffered and bless him with with being in the same ranks as the shuhada. Ameen!

Really shocking and scary. My mother was telling me about this the day before yesterday I think. imsad

Yanal
07-10-2009, 11:58 PM

Ameen! I am now doubting if such a high status person can get killed,whats the probability of us getting killed to not in a similar situation?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
07-11-2009, 03:33 AM
salaam

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun

peace

Amadeus85
07-11-2009, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

Have you heard about this in your local news? not even an honorable mention ey?..
the ****s on J watch are saying he deserved because he called to the death of apostates.. would they care to back it up? they love barking and braying like donkeys...
insha'Allah it will blow up in their face..
hell is a small feat for those ****s!
I wouldn't like to undermine this horrible crime, but for example the few killings of priests in Turkey in last years also didnt make highlights in american news I guess.

Abdul Fattah
07-11-2009, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

Ameen! I am now doubting if such a high status person can get killed,whats the probability of us getting killed to not in a similar situation?

selam aleykum
Ever person shall taste death eventually. I don't see what status would have to do with it.

جوري
07-11-2009, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
I wouldn't like to undermine this horrible crime, but for example the few killings of priests in Turkey in last years also didnt make highlights in american news I guess.
I assure you any crime that implicates Muslims in any form or fashion even if they are far detached from it or aren't even Muslim, they'll take it, augment it and pin it on Muslims, without trial.

Like the principal whom they wanted to get rid of, so they send a media dog to ask her what intifadah means, and then used it against her to have her fired!

Peace

syilla
07-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun

- IqRa -
07-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Mohammed had come back to clean it up. He was killed in an explosion.
Oh. My. God. Idiots.

Tony
07-13-2009, 09:08 AM
what is wrong with ppl that they can end someones life and permanantly destroy the lives of those connected becuase they have to hurt what they cannot understand. Had it been an asian blowing a church and vicar up the western world would be up in arms, none of them seem to give a second thought becuase its a Muslim, ths type of crap is making my heart harder and its so frustrating. May Allahs protect and guide this brothers familly through their greif, Ameen

Uthman
07-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon

And Ameen to sister Jawhara's Du'a.

malayloveislam
07-14-2009, 04:20 AM
I'm so sorry, and I wonder why I never come across this news in our local's here? This is not a small crime while Muslims are figured with crap notorious images. Another one oppression on Muslim, that's what I can say. I'm not only talking for Muslim but I also had defended Buddhist people in South Thailand while Muslims there too are murdered in more bestial way than what happened to non-Muslims. Indeed from G-d we came and to G-d we return. May G-d bless the soul of the honorable Imam and rewarded him and his family with merits for what the evil hands had done on him and his family. I just quoting what sister Gossamer said, and I agree with the quote:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.