/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslima friends for a revert sister? :)

AmiraXXX
07-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Salam alikom,
I am a 20 year old muslima from Finland who'd love to find new friends to discuss about Islam with :) Your age, race or stuff like that don't matter so feel free to email me at amira.aisha( at )gmail.com if you're interested to have a new friend!

Jazakallahu khayr <3

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bub
07-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Welcome, sister! Its great to have you here, im sure u will love it! How did u found this website? My friend told me about it website and show it to me. Join it and love it, might Allah guide u.

AmiraXXX
07-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I found it while I was surfing on internet.. I'm loving it so far - there's a lot of information here and I'm sure it'll even be nice to chat with sisters from all around the world here on the website :) Thanks a lot for welcoming me <3

Bub
07-12-2009, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmiraXXX
I found it while I was surfing on internet.. I'm loving it so far - there's a lot of information here and I'm sure it'll even be nice to chat with sisters from all around the world here on the website :) Thanks a lot for welcoming me <3
MashaAllah :D yeah me too! *high fives* of course, my pleasure. I got addict to it... brothers and sisters are so helpful... might Allah bless them all. :bump1:
<3 back to you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Wa alaikum assalaam sister Amira.

Judging by your title, I guess your a revert sister mashaAllah :D Lovely to have you around sis.

InshaAllah I hope you enjoy your stay and make loads of friends :statisfie. I'll be one hands down! :D

convert
07-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Salam alikom,
I am a 20 year old muslima from Finland who'd love to find new friends to discuss about Islam with :) Your age, race or stuff like that don't matter so feel free to email me at amira.aisha( at )gmail.com if you're interested to have a new friend!

Jazakallahu khayr <3
As-salaamu alaikum.

I know a sister who lives in Finland. If you would to speak with her, I can have her send you an email.

Ansariyah
07-12-2009, 07:45 PM
salam
welcome sista!
Enjoy ur stay!

alcurad
07-12-2009, 08:00 PM
welcome sister :)

sarah85
07-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Salam sis:)

Asiyah3
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Salam alikom,

Jazakallahu khayr <3
Welcome sister :). I live in Finland too, It's great to have you here. I'll e-mail you, insha'llah

Layla454
07-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Welcome sis but I would really advise you not to put your email address up :)

Imam
07-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Peace

welcome sister and have a nice stay with us inshaAllah...

and just post any question that may comes in your mind...

peace

Misz_Muslimah
08-15-2009, 10:33 PM
asalamalaikum wa rahmatu laahi wa baakaatu sista

Hayaa
08-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Assalaamualaykum sister, welcome! :wub:

Muslimlearner
08-16-2009, 05:09 AM
O,a good tread :statisfie

Any sister from Emirates,Sharjah who want to help me read Qur'an after Ramadan?

:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.