/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lets post so we dont forget.

Sarahd
07-12-2009, 04:21 PM
:salamext:
Lets post some Sunnah of our beloved prophet s.a.w so we dont forget the Sunnah we supposed to be following, Insha Allah. You can post any Sunnah just as long as it is Sunnah.
What does Sunnah mean? Somethimg that Rasool :saws: said, did or liked, one will be rewarded for doing such acts.

So lets begin... I'll start:

Rasool s.a.w never ate alone, he always shared his food with others when eating, therefore there is freat reward in eating together and not alone.

Who's next?:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
01-23-2010, 03:14 PM
740. `Umar bin Abu Salamah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I was a boy under the care of Messenger of Allah (PBUH), and as my hand used to wander around in the dish, he (PBUH) said to me once, "Mention Allah's Name (i.e., say Bismillah), eat with your right hand, and eat from what is in front of you.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: `Umar bin Abu Salamah (May Allah be pleased with them) had learnt table manners from Messenger of Allah (PBUH) who was his stepfather and guardian. Hence, everybody is morally bound to teach his wards or children good manners.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.