/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am making logos, banners for Islamic Wesbites for free..

Fuaad
07-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Salams

My names Mohammad Fuaath and I am a 13 year old student currently studying graphic designing and I have seen loads of islamic websites which are quite popular but have very bad logos so I'm creating logos for free for your site or for a small fee if you are willing to pay.. If you wanna see some of my works click here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
07-12-2009, 08:12 PM
firstly welcome to LI bro. and yeah, too many bad logos all around, hopefully you can address the situation ^_^.

try to experiment with different design, colors etc, and good luck~.

- Qatada -
07-12-2009, 08:18 PM
asalaam alaikum

bro fuaad, welcome to the forums.

i wanted some banners for some sites.. do u think you can help me out?

it needs to be for a blog, so i dont know how big the banner size should be.. and it needs to just mention the two things below;

the name of the site;
Salaf-stories.blogspot.com

and this; In their history, Verily there is a lesson for men of understanding (Surah Yusuf 12:111)

a better one than this;

you think you can come up with something good? :) i like the glow effects on your images.. maybe u can add that to it too. and maybe a desert-ish background.

zanjabeela
07-12-2009, 08:50 PM
:sl:
You produce very beautiful work, brother. May Allah grant you success with your skills, ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fuaad
07-13-2009, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
asalaam alaikum

bro fuaad, welcome to the forums.

i wanted some banners for some sites.. do u think you can help me out?

http://www.islamicboard.com/images/smilies/blind.gif
it needs to be for a blog, so i dont know how big the banner size should be.. and it needs to just mention the two things below;

the name of the site;
Salaf-stories.blogspot.com

and this; In their history, Verily there is a lesson for men of understanding (Surah Yusuf 12:111)

a better one than this;

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...kx/aaaaaaa.jpg

you think you can come up with something good? :) i like the glow effects on your images.. maybe u can add that to it too. and maybe a desert-ish background.
sorry brother I am only designing banners and logos for websites only not blogs...

nebula
07-13-2009, 11:24 AM
welcome to the forum bro, mashallah ur work is really gd..

Uthman
07-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Your work is very impressive Mashaa'Allah. :)

The Ruler
07-13-2009, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
With the current theme of your blog, headers may not particularly look nice. Minima (+stretch) themes look the best with customized headers, IMO. Ideal size for the stretched version would be something around 1140x300 px.

format_quote Originally Posted by Fuaad
sorry brother I am only designing banners and logos for websites only not blogs...
They're pretty much the same.

... And welcome.

Fuaad
07-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Blogs are made by freehosts like blogger, wordpress etc but websites are more professional and attract more visitors in my opinion

The Ruler
07-17-2009, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fuaad
Blogs are made by freehosts like blogger, wordpress etc but websites are more professional and attract more visitors in my opinion
You'd be surprised at the amount of traffic at some blogs. There are a lot of bloggers in need of a header update.
A thought, why don't you create blogger templates?

Fuaad
07-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I dont know much about making blogger templates TBH,

UmmSqueakster
07-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Very nice banner, but I guess I won't ask you for one for my blog imsad I do have 50 to 60 daily readers, which isn't bad.

If I ever manage to put together my convert website, I'll look you up.

Fuaad
07-17-2009, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Janaan
Very nice banner, but I guess I won't ask you for one for my blog imsad I do have 50 to 60 daily readers, which isn't bad.

If I ever manage to put together my convert website, I'll look you up.
ok can i see ur blog

Banu_Hashim
07-19-2009, 07:18 PM
:sl:

Fuad bro, I sent you a private message, I don't know if you got it ?

:wa:

Fuaad
07-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Im emailing you brother

Banu_Hashim
07-19-2009, 07:26 PM
jazakallah khair.

Fuaad
07-19-2009, 07:27 PM
I have emailed u, in your Gmail account

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.