/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My First Post!

Ben
07-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi everyone. I just found this website this afternoon, and from what I can tell, I think it will be a very interesting forum. I'm interested in the subject because I'm going to be doing aerodynamics research in Egypt during the upcoming school year. Hopefully between now and the time that I hop on the plane to head to Egypt I will better understand Islam and Muslim-Christian interactions.

I'm open to any words of wisdom or advice that y'all can share!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
07-12-2009, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ben
Hi everyone. I just found this website this afternoon, and from what I can tell, I think it will be a very interesting forum. I'm interested in the subject because I'm going to be doing aerodynamics research in Egypt during the upcoming school year. Hopefully between now and the time that I hop on the plane to head to Egypt I will better understand Islam and Muslim-Christian interactions.

I'm open to any words of wisdom or advice that y'all can share!
assalamu aleykum enjoy ur time here. Advice, erm i would walk onto plane, if u hop i dont think u will be allowed to get off the ground buddy:D

Strzelecki
07-13-2009, 03:10 AM
Hey Peace Ben.
Some words of advice I can share are to keep visiting here. Masha'Allah, great place to learn.

alcurad
07-13-2009, 03:30 AM
welcome to LI :), feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-13-2009, 04:35 AM
:welcome: aboard

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.