/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make dua for me

egyptballer
07-13-2009, 01:56 AM
Asalam walikum,

I am experiencing very strong pain in my abdomen and I request you make dua for me.I fear it might be appendicitius but my father insists it is just pain due to constipation.Please make dua.inshAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-13-2009, 05:39 AM
how long have you had this pain and where is it located?
If you have a bit of a fever, your pain started around your belly button (periumbilical) that later moves to the lower right quadrant, then I suggest you take yourself to the hospital right away.. people can and have died from appendicitis.. and perhaps a factor of what your father has said is true.. appendicitis can be caused (amongst other causes) by trapped fecalith so if you were constipated for a few days that is very plasuible.. right now I recommend you take your temp and if it is a bit elevated and if the pain is as described (although not all appendicitis cases come text book identical) then go to the ER right away..

I'll be keeping you in my prayers Insha'Allah

:w:

- IqRa -
07-13-2009, 08:19 AM
May Allah grant you shifa brother, Ameen

Snowflake
07-13-2009, 11:46 AM
^Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.