/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Am I Scared Of...

AnonymousPoster
07-13-2009, 02:52 AM
This is a strange one... I don't know why but whenever i want to do something..Even picking up the phone ...I feel scared...

Whenever i walk past someone, Even a person who i don't know..I feel nervous...and want to avoid them

I see Muslims living their lives to the full...hanging with girls and just chilling etc....and i feel bad. I used to live my life like this and now i'm all alone..Ive cut out all the bad influences in my life and walk past those who i used to know without saying anything to them....Ive tried to come back to Islam..but i didnt have the energy to read Namaaz or anything....and i ended up in an ever bigger hole....

My confidence is shot....The person who said to me "We Belong Together" has gone...and walked out of my life...A year on and i still cant get over the past...Maybe this is the reason why i'm an emotional wreck? I wish i could just bump into this individual one day..Maybe then my heart will be at ease...

Friends are hard to come by these days....If you practice Islam...you'll get mocked ..but if you smoke and have a girlfriend its fine...You're one of the so called boys...

I don't want that..I want to be a Muslim and live my life according to Allah SWT's laws....

Life is just too hard....I'm too weak...Physically and mentally..

Why am i in such a mess...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najm
07-13-2009, 08:01 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (SalAllahu Alyhi WaSalam) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. so good tidings for the stranger
[Sahih Muslim: Chapter 66 Book 001, Number 0270]

Alhamdulilah!!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

AnonymousPoster
07-14-2009, 07:20 AM
^ Thanks for the reply.

Can a mod move this into the advice and support section? Thanks

Ansariyah
07-14-2009, 04:35 PM
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever maintains his chastity, does so with the grace of Allah. Whoever finds self-sufficiency does so with what Allah has enriched him. Whoever is patient draws his fortitude from Allah. And no one has been given a gift better or more bountiful than patience.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (1469) and Sahîh Muslim (1053)]

u are becoming a stranger, shaytan will now make u his number one target. May Allah protect ur Emaan ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sari
07-14-2009, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever maintains his chastity, does so with the grace of Allah. Whoever finds self-sufficiency does so with what Allah has enriched him. Whoever is patient draws his fortitude from Allah. And no one has been given a gift better or more bountiful than patience.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (1469) and Sahîh Muslim (1053)]

u are becoming a stranger, shaytan will now make u his number one target. May Allah protect ur Emaan ameen.
Could you elaborate on that? That really scares me. Do you mean if you become withdrawn from the world to be a better Muslim, then shaytaan will make you a bigger target, as opposed to someone who is a good Muslim but more involved with the world.

GuestFellow
07-14-2009, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
This is a strange one... I don't know why but whenever i want to do something..Even picking up the phone ...I feel scared...

Whenever i walk past someone, Even a person who i don't know..I feel nervous...and want to avoid them

I see Muslims living their lives to the full...hanging with girls and just chilling etc....and i feel bad. I used to live my life like this and now i'm all alone..Ive cut out all the bad influences in my life and walk past those who i used to know without saying anything to them....Ive tried to come back to Islam..but i didnt have the energy to read Namaaz or anything....and i ended up in an ever bigger hole....

My confidence is shot....The person who said to me "We Belong Together" has gone...and walked out of my life...A year on and i still cant get over the past...Maybe this is the reason why i'm an emotional wreck? I wish i could just bump into this individual one day..Maybe then my heart will be at ease...

Friends are hard to come by these days....If you practice Islam...you'll get mocked ..but if you smoke and have a girlfriend its fine...You're one of the so called boys...

I don't want that..I want to be a Muslim and live my life according to Allah SWT's laws....

Life is just too hard....I'm too weak...Physically and mentally..
Assalamu alaikum.

Brother you need to organise yourself and get yourself together. You have come to the right path. Those that mock you for following the right path are the true losers. They are pathetic, weak and slaves to their own sexual desire. They have no self-control and no dignity left within them. They are indeed the true losers. Stay away from them. Be proud that you're a Muslim.

Life on this Earth is short. Make most of it! Pray and ask for forgiveness to Allah. Death is always hovering over us. It can happen anytime. Use this time wisely to offer salat and read the Quran. Get involved in some charity work. I decided to volunteer to work for the Red Cross soon. Motivate yourself to do good and you will feel much better. The simplest good deeds you do, Allah shall take that into a consideration. Keep yourself busy. As Long as you motivate yourself to do good, then you will never feel mentally or physically tired. In fact you will feel better.

If you in need of some Muslim friends, go to the mosque. Mix with good Muslim brothers. I am in the same position as you. I don't have any Muslim friends and I can still cope with being alone. . .you need to rely on yourself. It is boring and miserable being alone. So I suggest to keep yourself busy.

Why am i in such a mess...
The only reason you’re in the mess because you put yourself into this mess. No one else put you into this mess. You need to motivate yourself. Life is a test and you have not got long to prove yourself.

Allah has allocated you time to prove yourself to be a good Muslim. Don't waste it.

Ansariyah
07-14-2009, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sari
Could you elaborate on that? That really scares me. Do you mean if you become withdrawn from the world to be a better Muslim, then shaytaan will make you a bigger target, as opposed to someone who is a good Muslim but more involved with the world.
Sure,

Wat I meant was, wen u try to become a better Muslim (like abstain from bad things etc) the shaytan will make that which u left even more desirable, because he wants to see u go astray. It's like the more u stay away, the more that very thing tempts u back. Shaytan's plan is to bring astray those who are being guided. The purer the heart, the more he would love to corrupt it. But the believer has the best Protector that the shaytaan does not...Allah.

Being a good Muslim does not mean withdrawing from the world. Being a good Muslim is being active in the world n living ur life according to the Qur'an n the Sunnah.

IslamicRevival
07-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Salaam. Hang in there

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.