View Full Version : Obama saying a hadeeth lol

nebula
07-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Kuffar president Obama saying a hadeeth, watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQrCO...e=channel_page

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
07-13-2009, 10:40 PM
He's probably trying to teach the world what Islam is, or should I say what he wants Islam to be because that hadeeth is restricted to Muslims.

The_Prince
07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
well he could have quoted the other hadith where the prophet said none of you will have true faith until you love one another.

aadil77
07-13-2009, 11:06 PM
dont he realise the hadith is reffering to Muslim 'brothers'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intisar
07-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Lol I feel sorry for him, his ''Harvard education'' did absolutely squat for him.

Yanal
07-13-2009, 11:35 PM
:sl:

He is probably just trying to attain great countries attention,such as Saudia Arabia for oil,which could improve USA's economy. We cannot fully judge his intention but Allah will at the Day Of Judgement insha'Allah where he will have to give a reasoning for this.

:w:

KAding
07-14-2009, 08:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Apparently he really is so naive to believe Muslims wish for their fellow human beings what they wish for themselves? :exhausted

- IqRa -
07-14-2009, 08:39 AM
I don't think there is any wrong in the context he is using the hadith in, if he did use it in the human being sense.

Rabi'ya
07-14-2009, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Apparently he really is so naive to believe Muslims wish for their fellow human beings what they wish for themselves? :exhausted
Do you not think that all Muslims wish the best for their Muslim and non-Muslim brothers and sisters?? I always pray for Muslims and non Muslims alike.

Also, I don't know the story surrounding this hadith, whilst I have heard it many times. There is another lecture I remember from a scholar, who said that regardless of your neighbours religion or belief you should still treat them the same. That is to say in a respectful and loving manner.

Whos to say we can't wish for our (non Muslim) brothers and sisters what we wish for ourselves??

KAding
07-14-2009, 10:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Do you not think that all Muslims wish the best for their Muslim and non-Muslim brothers and sisters?? I always pray for Muslims and non Muslims alike.

Also, I don't know the story surrounding this hadith, whilst I have heard it many times. There is another lecture I remember from a scholar, who said that regardless of your neighbours religion or belief you should still treat them the same. That is to say in a respectful and loving manner.

Whos to say we can't wish for our (non Muslim) brothers and sisters what we wish for ourselves??
I was being a bit sarcastic, I apologize. I was responding to:

and

We cannot fully judge his intention but Allah will at the Day Of Judgement insha'Allah where he will have to give a reasoning for this.
and

that hadeeth is restricted to Muslims
I mean, the guy tries to say something nice about Islam and yet some people here try to undermine that message. I just found it a bit weird :).

Intisar
07-14-2009, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
I was being a bit sarcastic, I apologize. I was responding to:

and

and

I mean, the guy tries to say something nice about Islam and yet some people here try to undermine that message. I just found it a bit weird :).
Cause it's hard to think he's being sincere when the government he is the head of gives weapons to massacre our Muslim brethren. :)

Zafran
07-14-2009, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
[QUOTE]
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
He's probably trying to teach the world what Islam is, or should I say what he wants Islam to be because that hadeeth is restricted to Muslims.
salaam

The hadith is relating to brother in humainty - according to the 40 hadiths of Imam an-Nawwi thats what the footnote says.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.