/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi!

saflny
07-13-2009, 11:32 PM
salam alikum, excited to read up about islam and others points of views about it and related topics!

sabrina

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-13-2009, 11:36 PM
welcome akhi :thumbs_up, bit late her for most members , so not many online

Yanal
07-13-2009, 11:41 PM
:sl:

I thought Sabrina was a womens name:? It is Ukhti then brother Aadil.

Welcome to the forum,ask anything on Islam you want.

:w:

ژاله
07-14-2009, 04:51 AM
welcome to the forums sabrina,:Dhope you enjoy your stay..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-14-2009, 05:35 AM
Welcome to the forum ukhti Sabrina. :)

'Abdul Rahmaan
07-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

saflny
07-14-2009, 05:11 PM
can someone tell me why none of my posts are being approved? how does this work, because i'd like to join the conversations..

AabiruSabeel
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
I don't see any of your posts waiting approval.

Yanal
07-14-2009, 05:20 PM
:sl:

Maybe,you are trying to post in another members introduction thread,you cannot do that until 50 posts.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!