/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslimap.com - Online directory for mosques, scholars, professionals etc

riad19
07-15-2009, 05:03 PM
salaams brothers and sisters,
wanted to share this new site with you all. we are currently in the process of gathering data for all the scholars in the states. please add the scholars in your area to the site so we can all benefit inshallah.

Mosques in Orange County -

Islamic Schools in Chicago -

Scholars in Dallas -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
it doesn't have the home addresses of the scholars does it? cos we don't need racist attacks happenin

riad19
07-15-2009, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
it doesn't have the home addresses of the scholars does it? cos we don't need racist attacks happenin
haha no ...it doesnt have any personal information. it has information of their institute or masjid which is already available through the institute or masjid websites.

riad19
07-18-2009, 02:01 AM
The mobile version of muslimap.com is available for the iPhone (and other smart phones :) )!! Here is how you get it -

1] Open up safari on your iPhone and go to mobile.muslimap.com
2] Click the '+' sign at the bottom to add a bookmark
3] Select the 'Add to Home Screen' option
4] Once our cool new logo loads up, click 'Add' on the top

and you are good to go! please feel free to give me feedback. i can use all the suggestions i can get. jazaks!

screenshots -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.