/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family in Heaven

anonymous
07-16-2009, 12:35 AM
Saalam,

I was just wondering in heaven do you still have family ? I know you recognize each other but thats all I really know. How would it work ?

I also heard in a talk that if a husband is an a higher level of heven than the wife allah will inshallah move the wife to the same level and vice versa. Would this apply for the children too?

Thanks,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
07-16-2009, 09:02 AM
I guess we just need to believe that in paradise we will have all our hearts desire.
I don't know sorry, inshaAllaah someone else will be able to help.

Ali_008
07-16-2009, 09:09 AM
:sl:
Not all families are so good that every member will enter Heaven. There won't be any family in Jannah but there will be marriage and a jannati will have anything that he asks for. And if a person enters Heaven and finds that his family isn't there then he won't even grieve over it because Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taala) will all sorts of fear and grief from his heart.
And Allah knows best
Wallahu Alam
:w:

mathematician
07-16-2009, 03:18 PM
salamu 'alaykum,
First, we don't have the full details as how exactly a level differs from another in Jannah.
From what I know, yes you will meet your family members if they and you make it to Jannah. Otherwise, then probably no.
How will it work? Only Allah knows. We don't have much detail about this topic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
07-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Thats what I was thinking. :ermm: I think we should just focus on doing the best deeds that we possibly can, and just hope that Allah will grant us entry into Jannah, Ameen.

Yanal
07-17-2009, 06:42 PM
:sl:

In a Jumah Khutbah my Imam said "If the parents attain paradise and the kids do not attain the same level,when asked for they will be brought to the same level of Paradise as their parents.

From Yanal

:w:

anonymous
07-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Thank you Yanal,

I was just worried that in the hereafter I would be seperated from my parents and that would just be the end. I know in heaven you have no worries or sadness. But thinking about that know made me quite sad.

I just wanted to make sure even if things have gone wrong for us in this life at least we will be together in the next. I just wasnt sure if we still had families as Iv never really had the chance to see my mother properly happy as shes had things pretty tough.

I hope that makes sense,
Thanks again

- IqRa -
07-20-2009, 08:31 AM
If she has had things tough, then Allaah will reward her, Allaah is not Unjust.

And Allaah Knows Best.

syilla
07-20-2009, 08:36 AM
i was listening to one this lecture... he quoted one hadith saying that...the happiest thing happened to a believer it is when he enter jannah...his family will enter jannah too.

But i don't have much information and further details on this. Sorry.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.