/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Everyone

StudentMuslim
07-17-2009, 03:49 AM
Assalam Aliakum

Sisters and brothers. I was a practicing Muslim till about two years ago. But now I have stopped. A have a few intruging questions about my faith. I have joined this forum in order to discuss with people about the religion of Islam, so I can find out Truth. Thank you very much.

Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
StudentMuslim
07-17-2009, 03:58 AM
Dear Mr. Gossamer skye

I do not know who you are? You just deleted one of my posts and said I was some guy with Khwarij views :).
Dear Brother I do not even know who Khwarij are (I will probably look them up right now). I am hear to learn and seek the truth and that is the sole purpose. Now if you think that I am at the wrong place and that I cannot learn about my religion at this website, please let me know and I will be more than happy to leave this forum myself. Thank you very much.
Wasalam.

جوري
07-17-2009, 04:00 AM
meh.. I believe you are soloqi (same writing style and spelling errors).. hopefully someone will look into your IP address and confirm .. whatever the case do what you wish in your private time and keep out of my thread!

all the best

StudentMuslim
07-17-2009, 04:03 AM
Brother,

I really hope someone looks in to my IP Address and proves you wrong, I will make sure I stay out of your threads. :)

Wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
07-17-2009, 01:04 PM
:X *Ahem*

erm...welcome? Or not...:p

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-17-2009, 02:57 PM
wa alaikum assalaam...and what are your questions bro?

Don't hesitate inshallah...welcome btw.

salaam alaikum

Beardo
07-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Salaam Brother! Welcome to our community! :D

First of all, it is related in Fiqh ul Akbar (A book about our Aqeedah/Creed of Faith) that any doubts we have should be addressed directly with our scholars. I heavily suggest you do that.

Otherwise, we here as an online community look forward to meeting you, and insha'Allah discussing common topics as well. :) enjoy!

StudentMuslim
07-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Thank you very much. dear sisters and brothers.
I have already begun the process of reading Muslim scholars. It would make sense to get expertise opinion, which will only be available with our scholars. I do understand this is merely a discussion forum. But I believe that humans learn faster through discussions than listening to lectures or reading books.

StudentMuslim
07-18-2009, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
wa alaikum assalaam...and what are your questions bro?

Don't hesitate inshallah...welcome btw.

salaam alaikum
Dear Brother,

We as Muslims firmly believe in the authenticity of Qura'n. Our argument against all other religious scriptures is that Qura'n is present in its most purest forms. I read that Uthman's Quran in Turkey and Tashkent are actually not as old. They were written about 250 years after the death of Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW). How is that explained?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-18-2009, 01:03 AM
^^ Bahh I dunno bro. Btw im a sister :)

Strzelecki
07-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam StudentMuslim.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope you enjoy it here lots.

:)

StudentMuslim
07-20-2009, 12:23 AM
thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.