/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Higher Islamic Learning Institution, Da'wa Centers

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Salam,

Since we are still full of ignorance among each other why not we introduce the Learning Institution in your countries so that we can get information about the education in the countries with majority Muslim population. Post anything about the, such as pictures, the website, activities, and anything.

We can also post about Islamic Madrasas and school in your region. Those in Europe, the US, and other places too are invited. Don't be shy, share with us about them.

We also need to share about Mosque, Daawa Institution and Centers in your region. Help me to put their address, and the history of Islamic Daawa in your region, next time when we visit your region or when you visit our region, we won't find any problem because we will know where to go :D That would be great if we know everything about each other!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 01:51 PM
My start:

International Islamic University, Malaysia

The Logo

pic: www.teras-solution.com

The Front Entrance of IIUM

pic: kict.iiu.edu.my

The IIUM Mosque

pic: dairabikamil.blogspot.com

423115453 c1e02d3d1d 1?v0 -

Dar-al-Hikma Library, IIUM

More information about admission and etc please check:

http://www.iiu.edu.my/

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 02:24 PM
UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA (MALAYSIAN SCIENCE UNIVERSITY)

This is my varsity. It is in Pulau Pinang (Penang Island), and other two branches are in Transkrian which is in the mainland, and in Kubang Kerian in Kelantan state. Those two in the mainland are the for engineering and medical students. The one that I'm studying is in the Island, and it is the main campus.

ASTRONOMY AND ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE RESEARCH UNIT

THE ART HALL

SCHOOL OF CIVIL ENGINEERING

The Entrance of Hamzah Sendut I Library

pic: abcdadc.blogspot.com

USM Mosque and Islamic Center

3104570919 e927f68e0f 1?v0 -

This is where I met brothers from Arab countries and also listening to preaching in Arabic and in Malay every night during my studies. When many of my friends are having good times with their friend socializing with each other, I only stay at this mosque alone as my classmates are all hating me when I returned back to my Islamic root.

This mosque gives me memorable experience. I also met my room mate whom I don't really like at the beginning because he seems like a Tabligh, and I had test him with bad attitudes but later I respect and admire him after G-d guides me and I myself feeling shameful to him for my bad attitudes as his room mate. I find out later that he's just a plain Muslim boy but with Da'ie spirit, Allah bless him.

Mosque during day

kuntumkasturi.blogspot.com

The Calligraphy at the Mosque Entrance Door Showing Its Name

pic: papakhalis.blogspot.com

pic: bintubahariyah.blogspot.com

Official Site of USM:

http://www.usm.my/bi/

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 02:37 PM
PERKIM (Islamic Welfare Organization, Malaysia)

An Educational Visit of Young Chinese Imams from China to PERKIM

The contact numbers of the Committee

Most of the are overseas Muslim Chinese

pic: www.mellowtech.com.my

HQ of PERKIM in Sarawak, East Malaysia

Blog in English about PERKIM

http://drkokogyi.wordpress.com/2009/...tion-malaysia/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 02:59 PM
UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA (PUTRA UNIVERSITY, MALAYSIA)

UPM ISLAMIC CENTER

UPM MOSQUE

pic:memoirhjhamid.blogspot.com

Official Site

http://www.upm.edu.my/?l=e&

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 03:12 PM
MASJID INDIA

pic: indolaysia.typepad.com

Masjid India is the oldest Masjid in Kuala Lumpur. It was built over a century ago by Indian Muslim merchants. The Masjid is a major landmark of Kuala Lumpur. The Masjid has been expanded and renovated several times.About 3,500 Muslims perform the Friday congregational prayer in this three-storey Masjid. The congregation at the Masjid is predominantly of Tamil Muslim origin. The khutbah on Friday is delivered in Tamil.

Official Site

http://masjidindia.com/

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 03:19 PM
CHINESE MASJID, KELANTAN, MALAYSIA

pic: amzarmohamad.blogspot.com

Entrance to the Prayer Hall View

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 03:32 PM
MASJID ZAHIR, ALOR SETAR, KEDAH, NORTH MALAYSIA

pic: tengkusyah.blogspot.com

pic: bariisiyobasto.files.wordpress.com

pic: www.aulia-e-hind.com

pic: bariisiyobasto.wordpress.com

pic: fendinadia.com

pic: www.travelblog.org

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 03:44 PM
TENGKERA MOSQUE, MALACCA, MALAYSIA

pic: www.malacca.gov.my

Minbar (Preaching Podium)

pic: ilovemelaka.blogspot.com

pic: mrkerck.blogspot.com

3259204945 274105c2bf 1?v0 -

pic: flickr.com

pic: musastley.blogspot.com

malayloveislam
07-17-2009, 04:10 PM
PUTRAJAYA MOSQUE, MALAYSIA

This mosque is also a Daawa Center. They conducted classes such as tafaqquh, Arabic, Quranic studies such as tarannum, tajweed, and others. Like other mosques too, this mosque managed breaking fast and taraweeh during Ramadhan. But I regret that not many people interested to take benefits from the classes conducted. I joined Arabic class here. The Arabic teachers are from International Islamic University, Malaysia. We just learn for free and they provided donation in the form of food and drinks, but I still wonder, why is there just elderly people attending the classes?????

pic: www.geocities.com

pic: www.menj.org

pic: alephprime.blogspot.com

pic: dyiene.blogdrive.com

Commercial Center

There are restaurants down there, such as Indian Muslim restaurant and fast food stalls. Also they have what we call as Souq, but it is opened only in the day. The commercial center is just behind the mosque, in the basement.

Side View of the Mosque

pic: creatphoto.files.wordpress.com

Official Site:

http://www.masjidputra.gov.my/02/index.php?l=en

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.