/* */

PDA

View Full Version : grrrrr..!!

AnonymousPoster
07-17-2009, 07:41 PM
salam,
i have a problem which is poeple saying things which really annoy me, i have lost my patience, and just lash out at poeple who make comments like that, i have a sister who married a mosque teacher and since i go to the same mosque poeple come up with things like 'so which teacher is next?' it really annoys me when people say comments like that. i attend a class where the girls do not pray, answer back the teacher and annoying the teacher alot. they have some kind of believe that the teacher favours me which i dont think he does, they make say silly things like he fancies u. the other day they put chewing gum on his chair and never spoke to them and just moved it as i found it rude to do that to anyone never mind a teacher who is teaching you the words of your Lord. They looked at me and said 'the only reason u moved that is becuase you fancy him' i replied 'his my teacher' and they said 'well your sisters husband was once her teacher and it didnt stop her'. i just can not be patient anymore. its not just them saying things like that but other people aswell, everything i do is being watched by people and i am geting annoyed by it. The amount of times i walked away when people said that to me is uncountable, and still i try to control myself. It feels like even my parents dont trust me anymore and it makes me sad. why do people have to make life so hard for others?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
07-20-2009, 08:23 AM
bump

ahmed_indian
07-20-2009, 03:05 PM
yes, i dont know why some ppl are bullied by everybody. its sad.

seems they are learning Islam by mind not heart.

pray to Allah and tell them (gently) that they might be held accountable for their abusing you.

Tony
07-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Its your test and if only you have respect for your teacher then he is doing a great job. Allah loves the defenders of Islam, this is what you are sister, A defender of Islam. May Allah strengthen you and reward you, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!