/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yanals sister

Abqurah
07-18-2009, 01:38 AM
Asalam alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh I'm Abqurah, Yanals sister. I am 19 years old on November 12,2009 insha'allah. I know about his activities on Islamicboard and his addiction. I also know previously that he has made a few accounts and declared them to be from our family,which I know has been clarified. Allah knows the truth,that I am actually his sister. Please do not judge me over my younger brothers actions,he tends to think he's oldest and I'm younger,which is not true. In total we are three sibilings. Yanal,Asif and myself . Asif is three years old and won't join this forum till 16 (I will see to that because I understand Yanal has hurt you all).I am starting college next year InshaAllah. At first my brother asked me to join this forum to clear his name and ask forgivness,but I think this is a good community,that I should stay. If the admins agree in unbanning him,I promise as his elder sister I will usually hinder with him online and offline to keep him in his place. I think all the staff would thabk me for that,an I right? Thats enough from my introduction for now. I'm looking foward in meeting the sisters. Abqurah
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abqurah
07-18-2009, 01:40 AM
Asalam alaykum

Any clarifying needed about Yanal or myself,I am ready to give Inshallah.

GreyKode
07-18-2009, 02:05 AM
Welcome sister, Yanal is a great member.

Ali_008
07-18-2009, 02:14 AM
:wasalamex:

Lol, for a second, I thought it was actually Yanal with a new account. :D
Welcome to the forum.:welcome::beard:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abqurah
07-18-2009, 02:20 AM
:sl:

JazakAllah Khayr brothers.

No,it is not. Allah knows it,brother.

Beardo
07-18-2009, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
:wasalamex:

Lol, for a second, I thought it was actually Yanal with a new account. :D
Welcome to the forum.:welcome::beard:

Then I suppose great minds think alike... Cuz I can't say that thought didn't cross my mind.

Your lil bro is a good kid. Glad to have you on the forums.

جوري
07-18-2009, 03:23 AM
:hmm: hope it isn't Yanal trying to gain access to the sister's section?
May Allah swt have mercy...

nonetheless, a Muslim's word is his/her honor.. so :welcome: aboard Yanal' sister...

Abqurah
07-18-2009, 03:28 AM

JazakAllah Khayr brother eHafiz and sister Gossammer Skye.

No I'm not Yanal. Inshallah your community will intake me in and accept me. That is why I asked all members not to judge me by my little brothers action.

Abqurah
07-18-2009, 03:30 AM

JazakAllah Khayr brother eHafiz and sister Gossammer Skye.

No I'm not Yanal. Inshallah your community will intake me in and accept me. That is why I asked all members not to judge me by my little brothers action.

Na7lah
07-18-2009, 05:58 AM
nice name :D welcome sis :)

Abqurah
07-18-2009, 06:07 AM

JazakAllah Khayr sister. Yes,my Aunt named me. It means Genius:).

alcurad
07-18-2009, 06:12 AM
welcome to LI sister :),

excited about college?

Tilmeez
07-18-2009, 06:14 AM

hope it isn't Yanal trying to gain access to the sister's section?
May Allah swt have mercy...
LOL!

Welcome onboard sis! Hope you have a nice stay here, Inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.