/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Jin in my house??

RazMaTaz
07-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Salams brothers and sisters,

Ok, so my friend has had a few strange and freaky things happen over the last few months in her house.

1) She was walking into her room to find that the glass in her room broke, she heard it smash and saw the glass on the floor, she went to get a dustpan and brush only to find the glass wasnt even broken
2) she was in kitchen in morn, went to get som water....nd from the corner of her eyes she saw this like blak shadow kinda rush past, when she luked nothin was dere, den she went to put laundery outside saw same thing happned again...went bak inside was wtchin sum telly nd outta nowhere a glass in d kitchen smashes, tht jus freaked me out...nd ever since jus feel a lil odd. She was home alone.

Now, advice needed please, as i believe this is either a jin lerking in the house or even Jahdoo. Could you please inform me with details how to resolve his matter?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Banu_Hashim
07-18-2009, 08:06 PM
That is strange and pretty scary. It could very well be a jinn, or a very sneaky thief. Allahu Alim. It could be anything.

abu_musab461
07-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Sound like a jinn trying to cause mischief and they do get brave when they find women alone, so ask the sister to recite the whole of surah Baqarah in her house- with the intention of repelling the jinns/ shaytan from her house for the messenger of Allah said "Shaytan flees from the house in which surah Baqarah is recited"

The only discrpency in this story is that the glass was found "not broken" after seeing it broken.

This is impossible and the jinns do not have the ability to repair glass to its original state. The only explaination is that her hearing and seeing the glass broken was an illusion- that can be caused by jinn- all she needs to do is read Surah Baqarah in the house.

Tony
07-19-2009, 04:27 AM
^^^^agreed, all things succumb to Allahs universal laws of physics, but the illusion theory should be looked into. May Allah protect your friend, Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Maybe that was jin, or maybe that was illusion.
There are many cases about jins in a place, but I found some cases were only psychological/psyciatrical problem like hallucination.

However, it's better if she recites surah Al-Baqarah after shalaah isha, at least in three nights.

But, when she feel something that scare her, she must say...

"Auzubillahi minaz syaithoni rojiim".

And if she still feel scared, she can continue with ayaah Qur'si.....

Bismillahirrahmaanirahiim.
Allahu laa ilaaha illa huwal hayyul qayyum
Laa ta khudzu hu sinatun-walaa naum
Lahuu maa fissamaawati wa maa fil ardh
Man dzal ladzi yasyafa'u in dahuu illa bi idznih
Ya'lamu maa baina aidiihim wamaa khalfahum
Walaa yuhitthuna bisya-in-min ilmihi illa bimaa sya
Wasia' kursiyyuhus samaa waati wal'ardh
Walaa ya-uuduhuu hifzhuhumaa, wahuwa'aliyull' azhiim.

true believer
07-20-2009, 10:34 PM
arent jinns everywhere??...just read a quran, theres a special surah to protect u..im sorry, i duno know it myself off by heart..(HINT SOMEONE! share if u know...) but defo read some quran on it. they stay away for 3 days if u do. i hope everythin goes well inshalla x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.